same everything, but symptoms?!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
hi im growing 2 afghans and a jamaican sunshine in a freezer. using 120w's of cfl's, desk fans for ventilation, 6" for extraction and 5" for intake. im just using wilko's best for soil with a little fish blood added prior to planting, so thats probably wash through now, it has been 6 weeks.
they're in 4" pots atm, but getting potted up to 6" today or tomoro, with some decent soil.

first up is my short afghan, i love this 1, its not stretched like the other 2. the lower leaves are yellowing. they just began to go paler by the day and now they are almost completely yellow.

please help :)

:edit: im feeding them 1/3 grow 2/3 bloom at 3/4 strength. 20ml every 2 days. alternating with a water every 3 or 4 feeds ;)

smallafghan.sick.leaf.JPG

smallafghan.sickleaf.JPG

next up is the taller of the afghan's. this one is yellowing from the outside in, between veins, with yellowing dots all over the infected leaf. this is how i lost 3 others, i dont want to lose anymore. they arent to bad now, but if it doesnt get sorted, then it will only get worse.

bigafghan.sick.leaf.JPG

bigafghan.sickleaf.JPG

next up is the jamaican sunshine, this is also yellowing between veins, only not getting the yellow dots on it. strange that they are all on the same regime, yet showing different signs??

jamican.sick.leaf.JPG

jamaican.bottom.sick.JPG

Latest posts

Back