Saving a strain I thought I had lost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
I was wondering around the other day, and stumbled across some plants in the spot I had my seed crop last year. My seed crop was stolen last year, but it appears that the thieves dropped some seed, that took off this season. Unfortunately, the plants have already started to flower. I would love to seed crop them, as this was the only strain I have ever developed myself. The problem is that their parents were stolen from the same spot last year, and I imagine that the thieves will be checking here again this year. IMAG0023 (Small).JPG
IMAG0024 (Small).JPG

Is it possible to take clones from a plant that is already flowering, as a hedge against theft of the parents??

Thanks in advance for any advice.
HomieHogleg

Yes you can take clones from them. It will just take the cutting a little longer to root and then they will go into revegging. Once they have revegged you will be able to clone from them as normal

Just for fun, put a sign by them that says "Smile your on Candid Camera"

you were the victim last year... but you might be the thief this year.. if the seeds didn't just happen to magically fall...

Smokey265 said:
you were the victim last year... but you might be the thief this year.. if the seeds didn't just happen to magically fall...

Well,
If they didn't magically fall, then I will be stealing from tresspassers, as the spot is on my property. :laugh:

Thanks for the info ozzydiodude.

HomieHogleg

Latest posts

Back