Say goodbye to my babies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeSus

Police Officer
Reaction score
Well, 13 days after breaking soil, the time has come to get rid of my three babies.

I had to tell my father about the grow, and he said i cant keep them, and he wants them gone.

I dont know anyone else who grows, however my brothers pal has a few that he was given, but he pulls like 70% of the leaves off even though i told him he shouldnt do that. So im not giving them to him.

They are so beautiful :( Growing well for my first ever time, and now i have to wait several years before i can grow in my own place :( Sighs.

Say goodbye to them :(

DSC00538.JPG

DSC00537.JPG

Sorry about your babies but this is why you should never attempt a grow thats not your own place, just to much hassle and risk.

Had to do the same thing when I was about 16. My dad found my plant, and I had to get rid of it.

You did the right thing. Sorry your babies had to go......... You've got many years ahead to grow when it's just you and your place.

sorry to hear that you have to get rid of them plants.Well just because you cant grow AT THIS TIME.Doesnt mean you cant hang around and learn more and add more to the site.I hope you atleast still hang around.Give them plants a good barial:fid: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Thanks, yeah ill defo hang around, the whole thought and aspect of growing excites me :D hence why i started a grow without thinking. Anyway, time for bed.

sorry to hear that jesus...

Isn't there an 18 year old age limit on this site?

Put them outside some place..

and see what happens..

at least they'll have a chance..

I agree with MPA. Plant them babies outside and see what happens. ;)

Sorry to hear ... hope they take off outside.

Who says he isn't 18+? My Uncle lived with his parents until he was 32, but he's weird, so...

I have a friend who is over 50 and lives with his parents still. Dont think he plans on ever movin out.

First off. I agree, plant those babies in the ground and see what comes of it.

whoawhoa said:
Who says he isn't 18+? My Uncle lived with his parents until he was 32, but he's weird, so...
Weeddog said:
I have a friend who is over 50 and lives with his parents still. Dont think he plans on ever movin out.
Man I was out of the house at 18 and never looked back!:bolt: You got to go into the world and take responsibility for yourself at some point! My kids live with me till they graduated college, then moved out. One even moved out earlier than that. If my kids wanted to stay living with me till 32 or 50, I said :doh:"You are an adult now, no FREE ride in this world, so move on with your life"!

JeSus, if your over 18 and going to college or your not 100% health, then I am sorry I made the statement. Live with your folks till you get out of school or get health. But if your over 18 and still living at home, 100% health and not going to school; MOVE OUT MAN, then you can do what ever you want to. It's a whole new world!!!

If your are under 18, then site rule number number 16 states "You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site."

All of this is IMHO of course! So lets not start a war over it.:argue: Just speaking my mind.

I would have to agree with all of you. 1ST off just out of respect for your parents well being, Id think it was a good idea to get rid of them. On the other hand I kinda agree with MrPuffAlot. Put them outside sum where far away where your dad wont know or find them. Just becareful, and research outside grows Ive heard they can be a pain in the arse. Anyhoot I wish the best off luck to you sorry to hear about your babies. But think of it this way this is an oppurtunity for you to learn more and learn more till you can grow safely. You can never know to much bout this wonderful hobby. Tell us what you decide to do to Id be interested if you put them outside see how they do.

triprey said:
Isn't there an 18 year old age limit on this site?

So because i live with my parents you asume im 17 or under?

Im 19 in three months.

Thank you for your concern!

And just read your post about moving out? Like i can afford £500 a month. Im looking for a full time job, im lazy...but even if i had one, £500 a month is a stupid price.

Argh they grew a whole new set of leaves whilst i was at work! Why must they tease me...Why oh maryjane, whhhhyyyyy!!!

JeSus said:
So because i live with my parents you asume im 17 or under?

Im 19 in three months.

Thank you for your concern!

And just read your post about moving out? Like i can afford £500 a month. Im looking for a full time job, im lazy...but even if i had one, £500 a month is a stupid price.

Not that I care how old you are but theres no need for gettin snippy bro. It is just a rule here and people wanted to make sure you were so our beloved site doesnt get into any trouble. And one day your gonna have to take those baby steps and get a real job so you can move out. Thats the point of growin up, responsibilty. Cmon you dont want to be living with your mum n dad your whole life do you? So good luck and smoke one bro everythings cool. I meant no disrespect to you, people are just concerned.

Latest posts

Back