Say goodbye to my babies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand peoples concern, and no way did i mean to get heated, i just dont appreciate it.

He didnt ask my age.
He implied i was breaking the rules by being here.
He didnt have any evidence to back up his accusation,
and he had no reason to do so.

Im not in the wrong for getting heated, he didnt even contribute to the topic, just jumped right in and tried to make me look stupid.

choking_victim said:
but dad, they're only tomatoes...

good one!

sorry to hear about the lil ones JeSus.....be patient....it'll only be a matter of time before you get to have the full experience.....till then i'd just try to soak up as much as you possibly can....

JeSus

This is the last post I am going to make here because as I stated earlier, I do not want to start a war or anything. When you look at the post you first started the tread with, you can see why I would assume you where under age, and YES I did ASSUME you where under 18. I'm sorry!

JeSus said:
I understand peoples concern, and no way did i mean to get heated, i just dont appreciate it.

He didnt ask my age. - TRUE
He implied i was breaking the rules by being here. - TRUE
He didnt have any evidence to back up his accusation, - TRUE
and he had no reason to do so. - NOT TRUE

Im not in the wrong for getting heated, he didnt even contribute to the topic, just jumped right in and tried to make me look stupid. - NOT TRUE

I assume by "tell your father" and "wait SEVERAL years" that you must be under 18. MY BAD! Again I am sorry for that. I should not have assumed, I was just concerned for the forum. I enjoy it and do not want to ever lose it. I think everything has been said on the subject. Now lets all get back to growing:farm: and chillin out. :aok:

JeSus said:
had to tell my father about the grow, and he said i cant keep them, and he wants them gone.
... and now i have to wait several years before i can grow in my own place :( Sighs.

Thank you, thats all i wanted to hear. Peace

Latest posts

Back