SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A close up of Trans little bud site

image.jpg

This is by far my best looking auto, She is 17" tall and has plenty of branching for what I was hoping from autos.

image.jpg

Here is a close up of one of her lower branches, not sure what they deal is but I seem to find random red hairs. Almost all autos have a red hair or two, its funny no where near enough to make me think its a herm (plus I've searched everywhere for it) but because all of them have at least one red hair I got a little panicky lol

image.jpg

So she looks healthy but I really don't know what to expect as she was so stressed during first two weeks she looks like she is still vegging or just starting the transition into flower

image.jpg

Deep Purple
So this is the one I think is female, I killed the other cuz I thought it was male but do have a clone in case I was wrong or wanna chuck little pollen. She is 51 days old and I topped her last week at 10" and started a little LST. Once the lower branches hit 10" I'll start designing a screen for her to try N max her yield. I also have two clones of her in the cloner.

The cloner has had 50% success so far the DP male and one of the females rooted. The other DP female has not yet and the single Chocolate Heaven wilted and died last week.

image.jpg

Here she is all tied down like a bad girl :hubba:
Soon I'm going to let her grow upwards then I have some things I am going to experiment with on her :p
Poor poor girl is going to be such a freak when she goes into flower.............. My kinda woman:evil:

image.jpg

She's 24 days old and 8" She too is a victim of not getting enough light and has stretched bad.
Also kinda ugly because I think I waited to long to transplant.:confused2:

image.jpg

She's 47" tall and think finally done the stretch, definitely going to take longer than my other autos. I can't wait to see how she bulks up though :hubba:

image.jpg

She's 39" and I'm not sure but think done her stretch too, she's about half done for what the breeder say on their website. :icon_smile:

image.jpg

She's 26 days old and 7.5" She has stretched a little as the veg room is quite full and she doesn't get enough light.

image.jpg

She's 18.5" Shes about a week away for it to be time to start checking trics and looks ok to me minus having a bug infestation.

image.jpg

I know I know bout time eh?
First up is the Chocolate Heaven
All tied down just about where I want her soon it'll be time to grow vertical

image.jpg

The roots
Stain a little but it's from liquid karma, if u were to place them in water for couple days they go back to white.
They also touch the bottom of 5 gal pail, I didn't expect them to get this big

image.jpg

Just the top half of her sorry couldn't get a better one
She is about half done

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back