SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the Auto BlueBerry finally starting to look like she has bounced back :hubba:

image.jpg

And by tomorrow I will have a new baby

This is BlueBerry Headband from Emerald Triangle Seeds

image.jpg

Deep Purple 1 is 7.5 inches high and 17 wide. Not much to report as I'm letting them grow and just watching. :icon_smile:

image.jpg

Deep Purple 2 is 7 inches high and 16 wide. Hopefully I'll get one phenom with the grape taste

image.jpg

I have started some bondage with the Chocolate Heaven because it was a fem seed. I want to start cloning soon :hubba:

image.jpg

This is SnowLAnd just before I tied her down, she to was a fem seed. All my fem seeds will get this treatment.

image.jpg

Cheese Candy Auto is 19 inches and looks to be into her transition to flower mode

image.jpg

The Tran Siberian Auto is 11 inches and seems to be a little further into flower

image.jpg

Super Cali-Haze Auto is 16.5 inches and shows hairs but don't think she has started transition yet

image.jpg

Here is Emerald Triangle Seeds; Blueberry Headband but I will call it Blueberry Kush cuz I'm lazy :ignore: lol
It's Genetics: Blueberry x Emerald OG x Cali Sour D x Pre-98 Bubba.
The read up on it says "Blueberry Headband has heavy diesel overtones with Blueberry undertones, with the Pre-98 Bubba providing a peppery bite."

She is a fifteen day old fem seed.

image.jpg

This is my old cloner from years ago, believe it or not I actually got clones back in the day with this. Thought I'd giver another go :hubba: :lama: :lama:

image.jpg

Here is Deep Purple Two it is 10" tall and still hasn't shown sex, DP One has started to sex and I'm 80% sure is male so I started tying it down to see how the strain reacts to being tied down.

image.jpg

So I'm kinda disappointed in her, she is a week behind but growing very slow even compare to Deep Purple. She has one more week to impress or I don't think I'll bother to flower or clone it.

image.jpg

This is what I'm talking about tied down and lotsa growth spread to other limbs. :hubba:

image.jpg

So either this is a sativa heavy auto or its not stable. It is trying to flower but is far behind my healthy BB auto you'll see soon, it's actually closer looking to my Haze auto which is said to be all sativa crossed with a rudi then stabilized.
She is 31" tall and I think the stretch is over

image.jpg

She's looking good, 24" tall and still has at least 80 days left as the strain says 100-120 days

image.jpg

She is 16" tall with no side branching

So for my first time growing autos I'm glad I have different strains, this seems to be little disappointing to me. Unless the buds swell beyond imagine :rolleyes:

Maybe in a smaller pot it would look better, I'm not sure if the pot size also attributed to the stretch/size of her

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back