SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now a pic of my auto blueberry in the mini DWC, she is by far the furthest behind in growth. I am very surprised by this.

image.jpg

But her roots are growing like mad, I couldn't even lift them out of the Rez when I decided to check them out :holysheep:

image.jpg

And finally the Snowcap LA at 5 days old

Hope everyone enjoys, :bong1: hits for you while you stop in

image.jpg

Ok so this time I'm doing single shots so there will be a few posts.
First I will show off the two Deep Purple.
Both have five and are growing their sixth node, they are super close together I'll be able to clone every other node and won't notice them missing.

image.jpg

Now the Chocolate Heaven
She has five nodes as well and doing just as good as my Deep Purples

image.jpg

Now the Auto BlueBerry in the DWC
I totally screwed this one up, can't get the ph stable and she doesn't look so good.
I only hope she survives :hitchair: :hitchair:

image.jpg

The other Auto BlueBerry
Looking good to me, seems shorter than the other autos but only by an inch or two.

image.jpg

The Trans Siberian Auto
This one looks crazy to me as its the shortest and its leafs are half as long and twice as fat as all the other plants.

image.jpg

The Cheese Candy Auto
My second tallest plant. Not much to report so far all plants are close to growing equal.

image.jpg

The Super-Cali Haze Auto Sativa
This is my tallest plant which isn't much of a surprise when it's got the most sativa in it.

All of the autos will be transplanted in the next day or two but I'm not sure if the other 3 need it yet, any suggestions?

image.jpg

And finally the Snowcap LA
This one is 11 days old and got a little heat stressed I believe, I had it to close to the light I think.

Was checking out the Reserva Privada website and they have how named this strain SnowLAnd, so in the future I will be using SnowLAnd as its name instead of Snocap LA

image.jpg

Looking good scht, mostly. The new growth looks good on the auto bb. Be safe. :)

Ok so here is the group shots they are all twenty three days from breaking dirt except the auto blueberry they are a day behind (twenty two)
All are transplanted. The autos on friday and the other three today, I still have to do the Mammoth but it will be in a couple of days as it's one week behind in age anyway.
The four on the outside are the autos, they all have female hair and are in transition week. The three in the middle are the photos, I'm still waiting for alternating nodes.

image.jpg

The Chocolate heaven
Hope she starts to stretch a little so I can start cloning her :hubba:

image.jpg

Now the two I'll be watching closely for a couple of reasons :icon_smile:

Deep Purple
Still waiting to sex them as they are they only regular seeds I have going right now.

:vap_bong__emoticon: Bong hits for all while your where

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back