Sea Of Grean!! First Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
I'm NOT an MG fan, so I am reluctant to comment on it's drainage.
Adding a lil perlite wouldn't hurt with MG soil. Likes to compact a lil....not as bad as like hyponex cheapo dirt, but compacts some. ;)

Hick said:
It is physically impossible to keep vegging and flowering plants under the same conditions.
"Sea of Green" is actually crowding as many small pots/clones into an area as possible, and flowering them small. It normally isn't done with 3-5 gallon pots, as you have.
"IF" you have mold, "IMHO" the medium is being kept too wet. From the appearance, comparing pot size/plant size, you're likely watering to often.
I'm NOT an MG fan, so I am reluctant to comment on it's drainage.

Hick..

I never said I had 3-5 gallon bucks. I know what sea of green is. I have 3 plants, each in their own 1 gallon pot. and 3 is the most I can fit in my space. lol

also, I am keeping them small. I moved to flower at almost 3 weeks. they are 10 days into flowering and about 10 inches tall.

I just started seeing white pistols on all of them two days ago.

I am going to but that neem extract today to see if that would help

I have 3 clones in 1 18qt pot with MG organic choice potting soil.
i though that's what sea of green was. a few small plants in a pot.
'Scuse me..:cool:

well I am now 12 days into flowering. I have been having a problem with mold, but it looks like it is getting better. this is my 4th day since I have watered them. they are looking very healthy.

if you look at the soil in the pots, you can see the level of my soil. I think I should have put soil 2" from the top then my plants. i think that is why I have had a lot of moist there and mold. half the plants and the soil isn't in fresh blowing air.

thanks for viewing

the pictures are only of two of them.

clones  11.9 001.jpg

clones  11.9 002.jpg

clones  11.9 003.jpg

clones  11.9 004.jpg

ur plants are lookin awsome keep up the good work and like u said put the rest of the plant in the blowing air so it can hit the soil good luck ull be smokin in no time

Everything looks like it is going well, I just switched mine over to flower today!

Titan, you might wanna look into the full 12/12 grow. I have very limited space also and im gonna go with it myself. With this you can have many plants at staggered ages and so you can maintain a constant supply

thanks shorty. that is what I am doing. i bought them as clones and vegged them for 3 days or so. I am getting another clone today and am going to make it a mother so i can have constant clones.

Latest posts

Back