Second Grow - Bubblelicious <> Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeaceKiller

Reaction score
Okay here is the start of my second grow. This round we'll be growing Bubblelicious and Blue Mystic :hubba:. Also, raising my first clonning experience of California Orange Bud (Thank you Ettesun).

Germed 6 seeds of each 2 days ago (paper towel method), and today they all popped so they are now planted in the veg box (you can see specs of it on the first page of my first grow journal here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24007

I have/going to do the following 3 improvments in this grow during veg that wasn't done in my first grow. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

1.) Keep plants closer to lights, to avoid streching.
2.) Wrap my containers to prevent light from hitting roots.
3.) I've also added perlite to the soil (about 30%) Scotts Potting Soil.

I'm also going to to a little LST and suppercropping in order to bush out and keep short the plants.

62.jpg63.jpg

PeaceKiller said:
Okay here is the start of my second grow. This round we'll be growing Bubblelicious and Blue Mystic :hubba:. Also, raising my first clonning experience of California Orange Bud (Thank you Ettesun).

Germed 6 seeds of each 2 days ago (paper towel method), and today they all popped so they are now planted in the veg box (you can see specs of it on the first page of my first grow journal here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24007

I have/going to do the following 3 improvments in this grow during veg that wasn't done in my first grow. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

1.) Keep plants closer to lights, to avoid streching.
2.) Wrap my containers to prevent light from hitting roots.
3.) I've also added perlite to the soil (about 30%) Scotts Potting Soil.

I'm also going to to a little LST and suppercropping in order to bush out and keep short the plants.

View attachment 59552View attachment 59553

Good luck, you did your homework ans hsould definitely do a bit better this time around. I also saw the twin in the other thread...looks like it might be an interesting grow.

Nice choices to grow on mang MOJO for the grow. and IMO id jump on the covering of the potters those clear ones will be trouble in the long run, once the root system is out to the edge ;)

Quick update.

1 of the Blue Mystics never sprouted, so I have now:

5 Blue Mystic
6 Bubblelicious
1 California Orange Bud - female clone

66.jpg

So far everything looks well.
I have covered the clear pots so roots won't see any light, and I have been keeping tops of plants inches from the lights.

I will be installing a stronger intake computer fan this weekend to help vent the heat, especially when the leaves start comming in and get bigger, air movment deminishes alot.

Be well everyone.

I cant wait to see these littluns get going too! That clone is looking great! I bet your ploud!! :D

Looks good bro, i shall sit threw this one... Uuuu, wheres the visitors bong at??

:woohoo: how exciting!

I will pack a cooler and pull up a chair! this ia going to be fun to watch!

thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks for the feedback everyone, appreciated :).

Hi doc,

Nice to hear your trying the bubbs too :). For Veg nutes, i don't do anything special. The Soil has slight time realease N fertilizer, and every week I'll water with 1/2 strength MG all purpose fertilizer and a drop or 2 of Superthrive. This seemed to work well last grow, with no problems.
For flowering it will be Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom at recommended strengths, alternating between waterings with molasses, 2 Tbl per gallon.

Everything looks good so far and the plants are really taking off since just a week ago, you can see the difference from my post from week 1 above. I'll be tieing them over in a day or two for LST.
The California Orange Bud clone is doing well also. I topped it about a week ago and it looks like it's putting out some new shoots, we'll see how it plays out.

74.jpg 75.jpg

Until next time, be well.

Peacekiller,those look very nice.I grew bubblelicious a while back it a very nice tasty strain with lots of trics,i think you'll like.Good Luck & Stay Safe!!

Quick update...

Was watering and figured, what the heck, tie them down.
So I tied them over, lets see how this goes.
Also included a pic of the double whammy.

Also installed a stronger intake fan.

82.jpg 83.jpg

Wow man. It looks like you are giving the ladies the love they deserve :p. I would caution you on fertilizing soil to much when the soil is filled with slow release nutes... Thats what has made my newest grow so slow. I had to transplant them and everything cuz the little I did add caused a nute lockout. Your new plants may not like the extra nutes as much as your last since every strain is different. Any ways if it works it does I was just hoping my experience could help you.

Other wise your growth sems to be good and you seem to have ayour planning done and I hope you get all females and a hugecrop buddy. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back