Secret rooms not found by LEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
Hello folks, I keep hearing about these secret rooms getting discovered by LEO...some of them pretty intricate. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of someone who had LEO come and search...and not find the secret room.

the only person I have heard about that had a secret room the LEO came to search and asked were is the secret room entrance... he was turned in by his ex. :(

I think the LEO finding the secret rooms is more of a loose lips sinks ships thing or they were stupid enough to steal power and get popped.

smokeytimes said:
the only person I have heard about that had a secret room the LEO came to search and asked were is the secret room entrance... he was turned in by his ex. :(

I think the LEO finding the secret rooms is more of a loose lips sinks ships thing or they were stupid enough to steal power and get popped.
That's what I was thinking. Why would anyone go through all that trouble if they're gonna steal electricity and tell their friends? I guess they just skip rules 1 and 2 cause they are smarter than everyone. I understand that you would let wife know, but if it's rocky waters I would shut it down.
Thanks for the response!

Once many years ago. Friend was using his shed to grow. Had a few old big army lockers he used.
Cops arrived at this small party we had in full force. Sent almost everyone home. Searched the house and it was completely clean except this little bit on a coffee table they said to get rid of.
Took what was left of us outside (6 of us they kept). A couple crawled under the house, under the deck. One went towards the shed. I was bout to have a heartattack right there. But he just opened the door, stuck his head in, flipped on the light real quick, then flipped it back off and walked on back.

I dont know if that counts as a secret room or not. But judging by my underwear, it had to be close to one.

i have a better story this is true it was my best mate at the time

so this is the scene

mate lived in high rise apartment block and noticed one day the inspection panel at the end of his bath so undid the screws and low and behold- i saw this btw-was a room like 6' x 5' with a drop from the top of the 12th floor all the way to the ground.

so mate has idea and plaster boards this inspection hatch up altogether along with skimming with plaster then sets about opening up another hole-get this this hole/entrance is right above the drop down to the ground being like 12 floors aka 120ft-id have done the hole a bit to the right tbh-so he opens up a hole in the wall and then lines it with 6"x3" studding to which he fastens a full length two way mirror by full length i mean like a 3.5 ft mirror to a frame which then sits snuggly into said frame in the wall.

this entry hatch was directly above his toilet used as a step up more often than not tbh.

he then decorated the bathroom completely.

so pigs are busting everyone in the area/apartment blocks in particular one day so mate hears plod coming and gets into his bolt hole like a few minutes before he hears his door being banged on with the familiar sound of 'its the police' open up or well brake down the door.

mate sits quietly until he hears the door go through and is shitting himself especially as they have police sniffer dogs with them.

so he nearly bursts out laughing after about 15 minutes they are ready to go on their way empty handed when he hears one pig say i just need to use the loo-so picture this my mate sat on one side of the mirror when the copper is on the other side having a piss in front of the full length mirror admiring his cock while he pisses.

mate said he wanted to shout hey put that maggot away you pig bastard.

funny thing was mate had like 40 clones vegging in this room and dogs never even got a whiff.

story over.

skallie

Never had a secret room that passed a police inspection, but once in college me and a buddy were growing 25 plants in this house we were renting for the summer in the basement. One day I was sitting in the living room high off my rocker when I glanced out the front window and saw a uniformed cop coming up to the door. I about crapped myself right there. He knocked and I hid. 5 minutes later he was gone and I came out of hiding. He left a note on the front door asking us not to park on the street the following day becasue the city was going to be removing a tree in our front yard that was overhanging the street and and power lines. THAT sobered me up quick.

Also one time at the same college I was living in an apartment with two friends. We were sitting around smoking a J while our neighbors were having a pretty crazy keg party. All of a sudden this guy we know who lives in our apartment complex comes in through our front door, shuts it, and sits down on the couch shaking. We all look at him like his is crazy and before anyone can say anything a cop comes in the front door and grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him outside. Turns out the cops were coming to break up the party because of a noise complaint and as they were walking up they saw him throw a beer bottle into the parking lot and it broke everywhere (I know, he was an idiot). he then tried to get away from the cops by coming into our apartment. Funny thing was after the cops aressted him tehy just left. They never said anything to us and it was obvious when the cop came in the room we were sitting there smoking weed. I guess he knew he couldn't arrest us because he didn't have a reason to be in the apartment other than the guy he was after...or perhaps he was cool and realized the pot smokers weren't the ones causing all the trouble.

My stealth room is behind a small wine rack and I'd like to think it was invisible, but one look in the attic and the jig is up--fans, flex duct, wiring. Might as well have a big neon sign saying I GRO HERE.

Latest posts

Back