Seed Bay Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozman

Reaction score
Wel I took a gamble on seedbay,bought 10 mazar i shariff beans.
Took a week to get the money there,a week to get my beans,at least this time I had a good transaction.
Just in case anybody else ever wondered about them.
Now lets hope they are healthy and what I ordered :)

:holysheep:

:postpicsworthless:

I love seed bay... i hve ordered a cpl different strains and the freebies were great....My current grow is mostly seed bay seeds...

Ditto----only bought one time and it was off seedbay. Was in Alaska at the time and took a month to get the beans. Long time but satisfied with quality.

I have been getting PPP as freebies from them lately, but I was getting mazar. Hope you don't get the mazar freebies with yer order!:doh:

nvthis said:
I have been getting PPP as freebies from them lately, but I was getting mazar. Hope you don't get the mazar freebies with yer order!:doh:

I got the PPP freebies too...hve you grown any of them out? Curious about them...

Ive got some of the PPPs at seven weeks into flower right now. They are a vigorous plant and grow quite fast. Right now they are in very low temps out in the shed so it has def effected my yields but they still look great. I figure they still have a couple weeks to go. I got them as freebies from Seed Botique.

Just got my MOD beans from SBay in the mailbox this weekend. Came with Chrome's Blueberry Chunk for freebies.:D

Latest posts

Back