seedlings and flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegroove

Reaction score
if i germ some seeds and put them in with my flowering plants will they grow under 12hr light, just so i can overlap my grows a bit? there's plenty of room and when my buds are ready i'll have some established plants to veg, wont i?

Yes, but they are going to think they're in the wrong time of year so if you keep them on 12-12 for very long, they will go straight to flower. So it will be like revegging when you change the light cycle. I have this problem too. I used to wonder why people had two or more grow rooms. Now I know.

Of course they will grow. They will however start to bud as soon as they are of age.

yes its called starting flowering from seed ...they wont stay in veg they will start showing sex in up2 3 weeks ,,,,,once its determined sex ,,,you could put them back into veg and get rid of any males you dont want,,,
goodluck :peace:

But be careful if you choose to do that, I just went through that. I overlapped my first grow, but then my flowering plant took longer than I expected, and I ended up with two more budding females. Took 4 weeks under a veg cycle before I saw any signs of revegging.

Latest posts

Back