seedlings wilting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokeWithHope

24/7 toker
Reaction score
hey guys i have 4 seedlings that are in day 3 of their life. and 3 of them are wilting/ falling over. idk what to do! im using 3 cfls ill include pics in an hour or 2

hey guys here are the pics. does anyone know whats going wrong? is there no hope for these 3?

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

Don't take my word for it, but they as well as the rockwool look dried out. Seedlings can die pretty quick if allowed to dry out, so I am not sure if they will survive or not. But if this is the problem they could still come back with an immediate beverage and a little TLC :)

Cool seedling set-up you have there.

yeah but should i just give them a little water at a time, or should i POUR on the water and not worry about it hitting the plants?

but how does my one tough guy look?
and thank you

just pour it on, dump the runoff, the rockwool will hold what it needs. When I have seedlings that small I do the same thing as you but I keep the seedling under my humidity dome with my clones until they show their next set of pot leaves (past the first tiny set you can see in your pics). They do great under the humidity dome with all that extra humidity, and whan I spray down the clones the seedlings get sprayed too and they are fine. Given your setup and the fact that your seedlings are still only in Rockwool , it would be pretty tough to overwater them. I say let it flow, but that is just my opinion. The one standing up looks great. It's tap root is probably showing through the bottom and ready to be planted.

Latest posts

Back