Seeds Almost Posted and Height Dilemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChatNoir

Reaction score
My seeds will probably be posted today by my proxy. They are just bag seeds, above avarage quality. In here all the plants except for a few breeders are sativa plants, 100% sativa.

Here is my dilemma, I have just 90cm (3ft) height available before I start to construct my new grow space which will not happen next two months. What are my options? I know LST and Topping options but are there any others? Starting 12/12 from seed? I need them to be dwarves for their genetics.

Does the 3ft include the light?

Is the 3ft the actual free space the plant can grow in with nothing in its way?

When you put a plant to flower it will grow 2.5 times its height when you put it on 12/12, so without maxing the plant to the full height of 3 ft you want to put it on a 12/12 when it is 9 inches tall

HippyInEngland said:
Does the 3ft include the light?

Is the 3ft the actual free space the plant can grow in with nothing in its way?

When you put a plant to flower it will grow 2.5 times its height when you put it on 12/12, so without maxing the plant to the full height of 3 ft you want to put it on a 12/12 when it is 9 inches tall

Without the lamp, there is 12cm (a little more than 1/3ft) free space more if we include lamps. I am using a CFL set up so long as lamps do not touch the plant, it will be no problem. So 12/12 from seed will be much better. Thanks for info.

I have a sativa/indica mix plant that I started from seed, when it was 5 inch tall I started the flowering schedule 12/12

that was on may 20th

today that girl is 54 inches tall and I think she is still getting taller!!:holysheep:

I didnt' top her. I'm a chicken to try that. I will eventually when I get up the guts. maybe next time.

good luck!

I plan on doing a pure sativa after a couple of grows. My plan is to do massproducers lst on just one or two plants.

I should practice LST with these batch to learn how to do it...

Cornellius said:
I should practice LST with these batch to learn how to do it...

If it's soil you can also lay them on their sides, just an idea. I do that outside when I have some tall girls that make me nervous LOL.

snuggles said:
If it's soil you can also lay them on their sides, just an idea. I do that outside when I have some tall girls that make me nervous LOL.

I wish I had enough places for it, I am working on a confined space, very very small area.

Latest posts

Back