Seeds! grrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernHoney

1st timer
Reaction score
I have seeds growing in my ob's! I just saw them. I was looking at them with my 10x loupe (waiting for my 30x to arrive) and I saw this little green thing looking back at me. I took an exacto knife tip and poked it and sure enough it was hard. One plant has several and my best ob has 1 that I have spotted so far. I didn't see any signs of nanners at all. I got all the males out early. Is it the genetics? they are the ones that I got in the city at the head shop. Please tell me I'm not screwed. And before someone asks I don't think I can get good pics that close up but will try later. Man this stinks and they were doing to good too. I only had a couple of weeks left to go, The pistals in the buds are all turning brown, there are lots of crystals. What should I do now?

really isn't anything to do at this point hUnny... finish it up and harvest as usual. Pick the seeds out, "TRASH" them, and go on about life.. :D

Thank you Hick, I will be all to happy to trash the seeds. So much for revegging them. Stupid orange blossoms!

NorthernHoney said:
Thank you Hick, I will be all to happy to trash the seeds. So much for revegging them. Stupid orange blossoms!

What does Orange Blossom has to do with your grow.?

That was the name of the strain, I am not sure of the genetics. I found this little tiny head shop in the city that sold this guys seeds. I was (still am) new and wanted to get seeds quickly and get started. I guess the strain was not that stable or I'm not. If at first you don't succeed blah blah blah....

u will still have a smoke just haver to pick the seeds out and be VERY careful not to touch this smoke whcih may have hermi pollen and then touch any of your future plants...good luck!

2Dog said:
u will still have a smoke just haver to pick the seeds out and

Reminds me of the good old days with all the little holes burned into every shirt and pair of jeans I owned :)

ArtVandolay said:
Reminds me of the good old days with all the little holes burned into every shirt and pair of jeans I owned :)
hahahaha and don't forget the car seat :holysheep:

I remember back in the late 60's or early 70's trying to explain away the little holes on some of my pants. Those where the days when you paid $20 for an o. and got half sticks and seeds. Now, if we could only carry over the $20 part to today.

AWWW that stinks Honey! Don't be hard on yourself! Sometimes them hermi's hide it really well. The pollen sack can be hidden inside the bud, so don't beat yourself up too bad! You'll still be able to enjoy the smoke, you'll just have to pick out the seeds is all. I hate it when bad things happen to good people!

Thanks everyone, I too remember the days of seeds popping and burning the couch or cloths. Taking a double album cover and seperating the seeds and stems lol ah shucks I'm getting all nostalgic now.

Since the days are getting longer it is shining in a window we never suspected to be a problem. Husband is outside fixing it now.

Latest posts

Back