Serious Seeds AK-47 & White Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Peace Love & Happiness
Reaction score
Looking for a sativa high, short flower period, big hard buds :D
Would the AK-47 be the one or the White Russian?

Try White Widow Good return good sativa buzz really happy with Nirvana seeds. We have a bunch of clones going for the 2nd round!:) The grow is about 8 weeks for flower and veg was 4, did Ionic nutes for veg. and Ionic Bloom with fat flower added in during flower per directions. nice hard big buds as well!!!!!!!!!!

I like WW but I have never seen them finish in 8wk's, 10 + wk's yes.
I'm looking for 6 to 8 wk max flowering time

:eek:
Hellllllloooooooo anyone hoooooommmmmmeeeeeeeee :D

Someone must have grown these strains :confused:

AK-47 or White Russian?

if you want that sat high with a fast flowering time have a look at cinderella 99 crosses.i grew world of seeds madness in their diamond line and was blown away it was done in 45 days(flower time)and had me bouncing around after a couple with a full on head blast.not for the faint hearted

kaneboy said:
if you want that sat high with a fast flowering time have a look at cinderella 99 crosses.i grew world of seeds madness in their diamond line and was blown away it was done in 45 days(flower time)and had me bouncing around after a couple with a full on head blast.not for the faint hearted

I have heard great things about C99 but I never tried it, and I cant find the beans. I did find AK-47 x C99 from Joy Weed :hubba: :D THAT sounds like it would be some GREAT smoke.
You ever try it (AK-47 x C99) ?

no but i rekon it would sit anyone on there arse.theres a few c99 x at hempdepot like subcools ,kingdoms and joeys but aint tried em doing a few rez seeds killerchem,chem99 and blueberry chem .busy for next year but i will get to em

check the White Russian that my friends play with! It's in the bud pictures thread. It's a heavy yielding, ice cream and birthday cake skunky smell, and has a knockout Indica high...if your looking for THAT!

420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
check the White Russian that my friends play with! It's in the bud pictures thread. It's a heavy yielding, ice cream and birthday cake skunky smell, and has a knockout Indica high...if your looking for THAT!

I did see those pics, but I'm not looking for a indica high, I'm looking for a trippy sativa high (true sativa plant) with short flowering period.

Aren't "Early pearl" or "Durban poison" relatively fast flowering sat's?..
I'm not sure that either AK or white russian fit your bill..:confused2:

Hick said:
Aren't "Early pearl" or "Durban poison" relatively fast flowering sat's?..
I'm not sure that either AK or white russian fit your bill..:confused2:

Not sure on those strains but I could look into those. I'm on the hunt for C99 or a good C99 x :D

Pepper....

Just as stated. Hemp depot has joey weeds products. They will knock your $#%^ in the dirt!

Hands down the best money you'll spend!

DC.

Latest posts

Back