Shed Inc 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoke, got my new ballast. When ever you need the old one let me know. Sheds looking good as usual.

4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice..Loveing the side by side...How tall are they and how far into bloom are we..Ladies look wonderful..

Thanks. The first one is 19" tall and 49 days into flowering and the side by side is 16.5" and 38 days into flowering. Haven't had anything to smoke in 4 days and I'm Jonesin'. can't wait till I can put some spark to some of this.

docfishwrinkle.... 4u, u are def a ball of entertainment. love watching the show. hope youre on the mend.

I am on the mend thanks Brother...And Im just here for your entertainment:rofl:

Get those results back yet?

collapsed neo.???? between c4 and c5...which is causeing the twitching in my elbo and numbness in my Hand...will know more Later..I am doing physical theropy right now..Surgery is LAst resort for me Thanks for looking in Smokmom

Smoke, got my new ballast. When ever you need the old one let me know.

Oh I will ...Kids go to they Moms this weekend..Was thinking Saturday bring Me gog and Maybe have her purdy up:D ..Ill call ya later

Haven't had anything to smoke in 4 days and I'm Jonesin'. can't wait till I can put some spark to some of this.

Oh I know how ya feel...is why we grow our own..I aint been with out now since 2007 Christmas time...Happy Growing makes for HAppy smokeing...take care and be safe

damn 4u, pinched nerves are no joke. im guessing thats why get numbness. oh & nice plants...lol. take it easy, but im sure u have no problem doing that.;-)

Hello and Happy Growing...it wouldnt be a complete year without gathering pollen and makeing a cross..Ive had a couple males But none have stood up to make it to the Chamber...This Mango f2 Has the Rubb as well as the trichs ..I just dont care much for the small cluster of flowers...Hes been in here Now 2 days...He was in with Other Gals first week...more later

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello and Happy Growing...it wouldnt be a complete year without gathering pollen and makeing a cross..Ive had a couple males But none have stood up to make it to the Chamber...This Mango f2 Has the Rubb as well as the trichs ..I just dont care much for the small cluster of flowers...Hes been in here Now 2 days...He was in with Other Gals first week...more later

NICE! I am going to try corssing again in my journal. Good luck with your breeding!

-SSF-

docfishwrinkle said:
damn 4u, pinched nerves are no joke. im guessing thats why get numbness. oh & nice plants...lol. take it easy, but im sure u have no problem doing that.;-)

Thanks for stopping in...My BB Jam is about to go into flower ..she is at 12 inches now..maybe another week or so eh?..Happy Growing my friend

:48:

Oh I know how ya feel...is why we grow our own..I aint been with out now since 2007 Christmas time...Happy Growing makes for HAppy smokeing...take care and be safe
[/quote]

Man, I'm jealous!! I hope to learn enough to be there someday myself. 6 DAYS NOW! :hairpull:

Dang 4u...I guess I didn't realize you had gotten hurt. Sorry, I'm a bad friend. Hope you get to feeling better. Back stuff is NO joke.

Is the BB Jam a cross of yours? I've been so far behind on the shed. Last I really remember of the male chamber is right about the time you were building it...

No ben the BB Jam f2 was made by my Buddy docfishwrinkle...I have 1round 10 of my own crosses and like to chuck pollen :aok: I have a Mango f2 Male Im collecting Now...Hes not the greatest male..but has a couple traits..sure Glad to seee ya back around...Happy Growing

4u have u topped her at all (bbj)? its the only way i can get her to branch at all. havent seen pics of her latley so sorry if you did & i wasnt paying attention. i usually top/prune em to form 4 mains & then she will put out for yah.

bout 5 mo wks then you get to watch em go into a UC. will be fun for both of us.

hahaha....thats awesome, as i see we have the good doctor here with us!

i don't think we've really met yet doc. i've benamucc! pleasure to meet you !!

docfishwrinkle said:
4u have u topped her at all (bbj)? its the only way i can get her to branch at all. havent seen pics of her latley so sorry if you did & i wasnt paying attention. i usually top/prune em to form 4 mains & then she will put out for yah.

bout 5 mo wks then you get to watch em go into a UC. will be fun for both of us.
Oh I cant wait to see that....My BB Jam hasnt been topped..it is now at 12 inches tall...I was gonna put into flower this weekend...ya think I should top then wait a bit?...Ill wait to hear back from Ya...She is Looking Nice..not sure when the last pics was Uploaded over at cannetics..Im gonna throw a thread up here 4u my friend...Ill take some pics tonight:cool:

benamucc said:
hahaha....thats awesome, as i see we have the good doctor here with us!

i don't think we've really met yet doc. i've benamucc! pleasure to meet you !!

Yeah we get All kinds of DAnksters up in the SHed..:D ..I met doc when I running some massproducer coco buckets...And I think doc was running some under LED ????...Ya paint that room yet?:)

Beautiful pics and plant. May I suggest #6 for a bpom entry? Looks like that eagle is bout to land on that plant!

Peace and healing thoughts to you.....
Sure hope your feeling better with that therapy.

hey ben! friend of smoke's is a friend o' mine!

coco buckets yes, but no led's here bro, 600 at that time. which will be thrown in between my 2 1k's for a mh suppliment next run.

as far as the bbj, how much time you want to invest in training? i thought i might have suggested topping around the 5th or 6th node & training 4 mains & stripping everything below that.....? but now that your taller than that id do the samething but on a bigger scale. i vegg'd her i think 10 wks if that helps. how old is she now & you trhink the borg might have slowed her?

tcbud...thanks for the kind words but as long as your entering them contest I aint gots a snowball in hell chance..:p

Doc...Im gonna stay with my Origanal Plan...I would have to look at the thread on her to find age..remember I took her top and cloned it and placed the bottom in flower to sex...and here we are now..I do think the borg set in dureing my accident time down..and has slowed her down..But Now I feel she is Takeing off...Plan to flower end of week...Ill keep ya posted....oh and yes you did say topping at 4th but didnt :doh: SHe will be healthy going into flower though

thanks for stopping by Friends

wow looking great buddy. i love the sparkle of trics on a plant. reminds me of a hard frost on the trees...

didn't get to painting this weekend, but should have the water back by the end of today. (first things first) really trying to work down my PPM from the well. if a pre-filter, sand filter, 10 micron, and charcoal don't do it, I'll probably be looking at a really big RO system. "water's so hard we don't need flux on the copper"
ttys
:ciao:

Looking good 4U! Hate to hear about your back, I too suffer issues with numbness and tremors. I was in a motorcycle accident in 2007 and have slowly and degeneratively become numb along the rear right side of my body! No feeling from the bottom of my right shoulder blade down to my hip! It will only get worse too, the cartilage between my t5 and t6, and between my t6 and t7 vertebrates is condensing and eroding away, I'm about three inches shorter now than I was in early 2007! The garden helps with the pain though!:D

Latest posts

Back