should i keep going???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
ok guys my one sativa dom girl has been flowering for 13 weeks now and has lost 95% of her leaves. the ones that are left are right around the buds and in them. i have been sampleing the last few weeks just to check potency and belive i have shocked her into stopping growth

i trimmed about 6 whole branches off the lower 1/2 over the last few weeks. buds look really good, bout 3 to 4 inch long and size of hose pipe. i have been quick drying the buds in the overn real low"like 145" but they seem to not b very strong. should i keep her going and hope the buds gain potnency or harvest the whole thing and get my ak47/hindu kush autos going that are on deck going?

aaarrhhhggg how do u spell potiency..potnecy..pote.eehhhhh

What color are trichesomes? the more amber the stronger the Buzz IME/O

If it's not straight dank of thick triched out nugs, start over and figure out where you went wrong.

If you've harvested that much of the plant, then often times the remaining buds seem to stop maturing. If they look like they've gone into limbo, then pick them now. Check the trichs too. But without pics, it's hard for us to help.

Alistar is right, My friend... its time to harvest IMO....

I went too late last oct.. and lost it all hehe..

sorry smith^...:rofl: you crack me up dos...

:postpicsworthless:

smithgrown said:
. . . i have been quick drying the buds in the overn real low"like 145" but they seem to not b very strong.

Of course they don't seem very strong. Quick dried bud is only an indicator of what is to come. The proper drying process gives a chance for many compounds to change into different isomers. Do not judge your bud by quick-dried smoke.

LEAFMINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you just said what i wanted to hear. i had always heard buds get stronger with proper drying and cureing.

thanks for all the info guys and i will get up a few pics tonite just to show off...errr well not really show off but show..lol

I have never appreciated buds that I quick dried. The best thing to do for me, is to wait until they dry out naturally before trying a few samples of pre-cured pot.

I'm the same way alaister...even if I'm doing a test cut, I don't quick dry it in the oven or anything...it may not be cured, but I can't stand the nasty green harsh taste of the oven buds...lol, I can wait a few days...

Latest posts

Back