Should I Top or LST Yes No Vote???....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Should I Do LST,Top, or Natural

• LST Grow

• Toped Grow

• All Natural

• Combo all three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
whats up guys got a question should i top my plants or wait a little longer and then do it or not top it at all i got alot of plants to do i got 15 growing right now im think about toping 2 of the big ones in the pics or doing LST
(3 plants in pics not 6 different ones) so what should i do hear some pics and vote!! peace out

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Picture_001.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

im a big advocate of supercroping,sometimes up to six times, beginging around the 3rd week of veg up until the 2nd week of flower, nice even, strong conopy is acheived..

Supercropping -The fine art of breaking cannabis plants! Great for bonsai mums and small grow spaces.
Before flowering, when the plant was about 10-12 in tall, take th plant and find a nodes about 3 in down from the main growing tip. Directly over these nodes, pinch the stem enough that the inner hull was broken, and the tip drooped over. in a week or so,the 2 nodes below the elbow get a growth spurt, and now the side branch's,are almost the same size as the main cola. .you will also get a big knot in the main stem were supercrop and the main stem thickens. all allowing for increased nutrient and water uptake. This really helps control height, and the plants grow a even health canopy with all the branchs resulting in cola's. no more little popcornbuds, eating up growth energy.

well buddy my plants will be atleast 5 to 6 foot tall would i still be able to do it?? so you go down 3 nodes down from the main growth shoots and mush the stem?? so should i start with the big one yet???

i think he's saying anytime during the veg stage when its 10-12 inches, so i guess u could go ahead and do it.

are you still in veg. at 5-6 ft tall?

4 or 5 feet is nothing to an outside plant. Sure, if you want to, pinch a stem. The final outcome won't be affected. You'll have the same weight no matter of you do this or not. On an indoor grow that is restricted in height and has a shorter vegging cycle than your outdoor plant, yes, you'd gain harvest weight.

Good luck man!

you see SB explain perfect to you so if its not worthed why try (more risk ) just let it grow naturally

thats my little 2 cents :):):)

yeah thats what im thinking about leting them all grow natural and yeah 4-5 feet im usually still in veging cycle then in flowering anywear from like 6 or 7 foot so im just going to let them grow naturaly sept for a few im going to top when they get about 4 foot tall

Latest posts

Back