sick plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potman

Reaction score
i knoi sum ppl told me that its mag def. and sum ask for pics
there r geting yellow leaves at the bottom pic 2 and the upper
leaves r like twisting up and curling up and getting yellow/rusty
spots on the leaves

and i just got plant food today and start to give them that it only happen to 2 of mi plants out of 5 of them and dont want the rest of them to turn out the same way

so can u please let me knoi wat u think is and how to cure it
dont want to lose mi babys

and the one in the first 3 pic i think i need to transplant her the roots just start to come out the bottom i dont knoi if doing that to the of them if it will help them

i got them in maricle grow soil
with a 125watt buld
4 plants still in a plasice cup and the last one is in a 5.5in pot
i water them wen the soil is dry

and got it in a small coner that is 2x2 sq ft i knoi it is small
and it is in mi room i hate liveing with mi mother

the big plant is 5 weeks old and the 4 r 4 weeks old
i am just trying to give as much info as possble

if u need more info let me knoi
but i think i got it all cover iight

i never grown indoors before
so this is all new to me and i am trying my best to do a good job on it and mi babies

there readly not good picks took them with mi cell fone

photobucket links removed

can anyone help me out and make sure i got the ight avice

defintely needs to be in a bigger medium, looks like nute deff. but can't really tell if you havent added nutes yet start off slowly and use a weak solution, also see if your lights are to close., other than that need more info. good luck and keep us posted.

ok first u need biger pots that will help and it does look like a mag def. but it mit just b that the roots cant grow that will make plants do weird stuff

the chef said:
defintely needs to be in a bigger medium, looks like nute deff. but can't really tell if you havent added nutes yet start off slowly and use a weak solution, also see if your lights are to close., other than that need more info. good luck and keep us posted.

i just started to and the nutes today the nutes that i am iveing them ight knoi is 8-3-5 earthbox
wat other info do u need

tattooedhygrow said:
ok first u need biger pots that will help and it does look like a mag def. but it mit just b that the roots cant grow that will make plants do weird stuff

thats wat i thought but i only got one more 5.5 in pot
im tight on money igght knoi so i am doing the best i can on it ight knoi
but as soon as i get money i am going all out on it

sorry vapin right now and didn't fuly read your post. Get them out of that miracle grow, i had the same problem with a few untill i switched to organic. You might be able to save them, there is no way to regulate nutes with that stuff and if they get too much theres no real way of flushing them in soil that feeds every time you water or maybe im just vapebaked.

yea that mg is bad 2 grow med in . it has time release nuts in it u can flush it out, it just takes alot of clearex
u need something bigger 4 those girls im tellin u it will help and no more mg

the chef said:
sorry vapin right now and didn't fuly read your post. Get them out of that miracle grow, i had the same problem with a few untill i switched to organic. You might be able to save them, there is no way to regulate nutes with that stuff and if they get too much theres no real way of flushing them in soil that feeds every time you water or maybe im just vapebaked.

i have bad luck with anything but maricle grow that is the only thing i have luck growning in

i know how you feel. i've only used mg outdoors in a monster grow a loooong time ago. So thats how i started my first grow. Mj is a hardy plant but also very tempremental and nutes early on isn't always the best idea. I started with 20, and ended up with one good female. I lost a few to other reasons, the rest died from over nuting from the mg. You can start off slow and dont be afraid you have the best updated grow library in the world here at MP. The main thing is to get them in fresh soil with no nutes just water for a few days to a week untill improvement shows as far as grow med., you can use anything you can drill holes into, milk jugs, etc..Keep us posted on your progress and i hope this helps.

the chef said:
i know how you feel. i've only used mg outdoors in a monster grow a loooong time ago. So thats how i started my first grow. Mj is a hardy plant but also very tempremental and nutes early on isn't always the best idea. I started with 20, and ended up with one good female. I lost a few to other reasons, the rest died from over nuting from the mg. You can start off slow and dont be afraid you have the best updated grow library in the world here at MP. The main thing is to get them in fresh soil with no nutes just water for a few days to a week untill improvement shows as far as grow med., you can use anything you can drill holes into, milk jugs, etc..Keep us posted on your progress and i hope this helps.

ok thanks man i keep everyone up date for sure

got a question i want to top it how long should i wait to do so
and i want to clone it how long for that to

and were is a good place to buy mj seeds at

no prob, i'd wait till the second set of true leaves are well formed and search the general growing info, good luck.

i have taking them two out from draclly out from under the light i have looked at mi plants today and some of the leaves that were mess up look a little better and the top is doing very good and is back to growing up

i am going to tack pics of the whole plant
and the only thing i dont like about them is that i started to grow them in mi window and they r straced out a little

the new growth is what your looking fer, your going to loose a leaf or two its okay as long as you adjusted and new growth is happening you'll be just fine. A little streatch is okay look out for heavy buds during flowering, prop up buds and even plant itself if its needed, gl.

i am going to get picks up of the whole plant tomorrow of all of them
ill see how they look tomorrow

here r the picks of mi 5 plants
the 2nd pick is mi big one that is 5weeks and the 1st pick is 4weeks
how do u all think they r
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

Alright, looking good so far. U got a little stretching but thats ok. They are ready for a bigger grow medium(pot) make sure and cover the stem a bit to provide strength for your ladies, also make sure your lights are closer to the plants but not too close ,a rule of thumb is if its to hot for the back of your hand its to hot for your ladies, id wait at least a week or so on nutes and when you do give it make sure its diluted and gradually increase as time goes by. Hope this helps ya, keep up the good job, be keeping a green eye out for ya!

Latest posts

Back