SirSmoke-A-Lot's Very Late Outdoor Grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be able to tell sex.

Because the plant is small the buds/sacks will be proportionately smaller but nothing invisible to the naked eye. :D

any idea on when i will start to flower... i want to get them in the ground before flowering.

how many hours of light are you getting at the moment? once it dips below 12/13 then they should start flowering. If its already at that amount then they may not start flowering until they are a little more mature. I've grown a sativa on 12/12 from seed indoors and it took 6 weeks before I saw his balls lol :p

i think i am getting about 12 hours right now... but was more when i started it... around 13... so i am guess flowering should start anytime now... i guess i have to find a place to transplant it to :/

within the next 2-3 weeks they should start showing little pop corn buds and on the note how much bud i think ill get ill be happy if i get a quarter from the 2 little gals i got knock on wood yours i would expect 10 -12 grams if their both females you never know

r urs both females? have they shown sex already for u?? I'm pretty sure 1 is male and 1 is female, but hey u never know... I don't really care about the bud, just want to get the experience so I can grow next year with knowledge.

seperate note... it has been raining here for the past 4 days a little everyday and today from waking up its been raining and now its 6 pm, still raining... this is deff overwatering so now i def have to bring them in next time it rains... gonna let them dry out a little bit! crazy stuff! over 12 hours continues rain.

guys over 24 hours of straight raining... what should i do????? if i bring them in, it could mess up their light cycle and what not.... help!!!!

update...

DSC03458.JPG

DSC03459.JPG

are you giving them any nutes ?

looks like they may need a feed......

other then that they looks good man

oh yea they look to be sativa dominant too probly would have been some tall ladies if you would have started earlier as for flowering the plant wont flower until its mature enough too.

hopefully you'll see some tell tell signs soon

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
guys over 24 hours of straight raining... what should i do????? if i bring them in, it could mess up their light cycle and what not.... help!!!!

Move them under some cover man...hold an unbrella for her..what kind of a Gentleman are you.:p

no nutes... don't plan on giving any until they are in bad shape... if the leaves turn yellow, let them turn, i will let mother nature do its thing and create the heavenly product known as marijuana. As for sativa dominant, how can you tell? the leaves are skinny/long on one, the other short and fatter... so is one sativa dominant and one indica dominant?

i also saw some type of very small small spider on it, i tried to blow it off, but it webbed back up and then i think i blew it away but i don't know for sure... r there more of them or what... what can i do, just squash it? what are they? spidermites? what the consequences of them chillin on my plants? thanks for any response!

i got to get camera and show u mine, and see what u think i havent seen any flowering yet on mine yet either bud and we did start same day thats funny and havent been able to sex mine yet either hopefully in a week or two we can good luck with the grow bro :hubba:

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
i also saw some type of very small small spider on it, i tried to blow it off, but it webbed back up and then i think i blew it away but i don't know for sure... r there more of them or what... what can i do, just squash it? what are they? spidermites? what the consequences of them chillin on my plants? thanks for any response!

I Dont Think You Can See Spider Mites With the naked eye.

Every once in awhile a spider will try to build a web on or around the plants

When this happens

I usually just get a stick and remove the web.......:D

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:

Lay a sheet of plastic or rubber on top of the soil, when it rains the water will not get to the soil so it wont over water your plants ;)

don't know if it is the original indian hemp seed... its some good weed... i like it, so i am growing it... thanks guys for the tips and all. here is an update :D

DSC03506.JPG

DSC03507.JPG

i ripped 1 of mine out the pot.... i feel im gonna get caught with them on my roof... the other one i am going to transplant into the ground somewhere far away.... :/

Latest posts

Back