Slartibartfast's No Rocket Science Yard Weed-2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic in post #30. top pic. just b4 chop. see it now? wow , maybe it's rudolph the green nosed reindeer...bb...

I still love seeing the radio flyer being put to good use!

Slartibartfast said:
I suspect MP is using as much server resources as they can afford. They don't ask us for donations, but if they did, I would send them a few bucks.

No problems. I got my 2009 policy in the mail last week, so no sweat. I will remember to be ready for them next year though.

I have no way to weigh it. I'd like to know too, just out of curiosity. I'm sure it's not very heavy without seeds. Maybe a quarter or a half pound... no clue. How much do you think it looks like?

PS Please try not to triple post in my journal. Just use the edit button to add to your first post. Thanks.

looks like...enough to get you through winter!:)

I don't have any scales so I have no idea what the dried weight is. But I filled 11 wide-mouth quart mason jars. 8 jars are full of long buds (had to cut them to length to fit) and 3 jars brimming full of small buds. And a gallon ziplock bag of rich shake to make ISO hash with; probably someday when I'm down to a couple of jars left. I only smoke a couple of bowls a day, so this may last more than 2 years. I hope it will stay fresh that long in the jars.

Yes... this was a very successful grow. I could not have done it without the help of my fellow MP members. Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back