Smoking Stems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

as is it wasn't bad enough i have nothin left been high everyday for the last month.. and yes.. i finally ran out of money and weed. but anyway so yeah... if it wasn't bad enough having to smoke some stems which i always save just incase i need something in my system... love it when i leave lil chunks of bud on them.. anyway so they taste like ass right.. and well shake is shake and i have some of that in here too... went through all 40 billion baggies from this month and got out some shake... anyway so these stems taste like ass right.. now they taste like ass ontop of a sheet of alum. foil.... gotta love makin a pipe with it.. tastes like... "ass" and yes i had to say it again... But it does what it was made to do.. mainline smoke to my lungs... so yeah... if there is a person who can be classified as a pothead.. it's me. all i've done the last month is go to work.. and smoke reefer... and smoke and go to work.. or smoke go to work smoke at work... come home and smoke.. I've straight smoked myself retarded.... anyway so like the first day i'm sober in a month... or soooo i fell down mystairs... i'm telling you it's lack of things in my system.. it is... I NEED MEDICATED.... i know i'm gonna make a donate to Pranic's Weed Addiction.... lol if you could get addicted to weed.. i would be the one haha.. anyway....... I neeeeeeed to get high so...... imma go dig for change in the couch maybe i'll come up with enough i can buy a 5 or something

So did you smoke the stems or not?

When I was like 16(9 years ago) we told this guy we didnt like he couldnt smoke with us, he kept begging and we told him he could smoke a bowl of stems and so he did. He coughed the whole time and complained of how much it burnt his lungs, and how bad it was and shit, but wow, so funny to watch.

pranicfever said:
as is it wasn't bad enough i have nothin left been high everyday for the last month.. and yes.. i finally ran out of money and weed. but anyway so yeah... if it wasn't bad enough having to smoke some stems which i always save just incase i need something in my system... love it when i leave lil chunks of bud on them.. anyway so they taste like ass right.. and well shake is shake and i have some of that in here too... went through all 40 billion baggies from this month and got out some shake... anyway so these stems taste like ass right.. now they taste like ass ontop of a sheet of alum. foil.... gotta love makin a pipe with it.. tastes like... "ass" and yes i had to say it again... But it does what it was made to do.. mainline smoke to my lungs... so yeah... if there is a person who can be classified as a pothead.. it's me. all i've done the last month is go to work.. and smoke reefer... and smoke and go to work.. or smoke go to work smoke at work... come home and smoke.. I've straight smoked myself retarded.... anyway so like the first day i'm sober in a month... or soooo i fell down mystairs... i'm telling you it's lack of things in my system.. it is... I NEED MEDICATED.... i know i'm gonna make a donate to Pranic's Weed Addiction.... lol if you could get addicted to weed.. i would be the one haha.. anyway....... I neeeeeeed to get high so...... imma go dig for change in the couch maybe i'll come up with enough i can buy a 5 or something
At the moment Pranic all i can do is sit here and shake my head. :rolleyes: This is what you need to do. CONSERVE. If ya know your not getting paid for a week spread that shit out so it will last. Smoking shake is one thing but damn smoking stems and shit that's just nasty. Like you said it probly does taste like ASS. :( I wish you lived a bit closser i would catch ya a buzz. :p

yes i did smoke the stems... and yes it did taste like ass... lol... it is harsh as hell but i caught a slight buzz.. and bro yeah i wish i lived closer to ya too.. i'd come over and chill wit you all the time... smoking wise or not...

Shake, shake, shake. Shake your booty. Maybe that's why shake and stems taste like ass. To close to the booty.
Hi, I'm the Rev and I'm a reefoholic. Before I started growing again, I was smoking half an ounce a month cause that was all I could afford. When the crop came in, I smoked the 2 ounces of buds in a month and a half. Like Pranic, it made me retarded. I was fully blown stoned and loved it. It's probably just as well that I don't have an endless supply of dope cause I'd never get anything done.

"This is what you need to do. CONSERVE. If ya know your not getting paid for a week spread that shit out so it will last."

BG, you're a funny man. I'm afraid telling Pranic or me to conserve pot is like telling a priest to stay away from the alter boys. It ain't gonna happen. Hang in there, Pranic. I'm smokin' ass right now too but the good stuff will be done in another month or so. After harvest and a quick cure, I've gotta smoke up all the evidence. Wouldn't wanna get caught with that stuff. It's illegal you know.
Smoke it if'n you got it.

Reverend Willis said:

I'm afraid telling Pranic or me to conserve pot is like telling a priest to stay away from the alter boys. It ain't gonna happen. Hang in there, Pranic. I'm smokin' ass right now too but the good stuff will be done in another month or so. After harvest and a quick cure, I've gotta smoke up all the evidence. Wouldn't wanna get caught with that stuff. It's illegal you know.
Smoke it if'n you got it.

and a big AMEN to that, brother willis.

Latest posts

Back