snow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, not the shells. the dead branches off a pecan tree. a few green ones also. this is a grill similar to mine. mine is smaller. i throw 3-4 charcoal briquets in the smoker box, top those with cherry , or pecan wood, put the goods on the grill, and open the vent. waa-laa.
you talk about some good smoked fish. ooooo-ooo-weeee.:hubba: .
i did up a chicken the other day in this fashion. i opened up a can of beer,
stuck it up the birds hiney, and smoked it for 6 hours. the beer evaporates through the chicken, keeping it moist.:hubba: ...bb...

banjobuzz said:
i opened up a can of beer, stuck it up the birds hiney, and smoked it for 6 hours. the beer evaporates through the chicken, keeping it moist.
Ummmmmmm, beer flavored smoked moist chicken hiney. HAHAHAHAAHAHA

i loves to smoke any meat.i also like smoked mullet.its a southern fish.catch them with a cast net in the gulf of mexico.

dang whats all this talk about snow?
Im going to be so glad that i moved to southern california this winter. seems like last winter i was shoveling snow a couple of times a week back in northeast ohio

of the fishes, my favorites are smoked whitefish, lake trout and sturgeon :aok: almost any fatty meat is good smoked in sausages, venison works great if you keep/add some fat, I often smoke turkeys, ducks or geese and we always have a couple hams hanging around the smokehouse somewhere ;)

dang puffin,that sure sounds good.slice some of that ham for breakfast this morning and email it to me,lol

andy52 said:
i loves to smoke any meat.i also like smoked mullet.its a southern fish.catch them with a cast net in the gulf of mexico.

used to love to run up and down the gulf shore chasing after mullet. still have my brill net. i cast it UP here for free bait. bait has turned into a redicuously high priced industry. mmmm, smoked mullet...bb...

i agree banjobuzz,i miss catching a net full of mullet.god we used to go and catch all we could carry.stay up all night cleaning fish and of course frying some as we went.and drank plenty of beer.i have yet to get a chance to go fishing since i've been in michigan.don't really know where to go.

andy52 said:
i agree banjobuzz,i miss catching a net full of mullet.god we used to go and catch all we could carry.stay up all night cleaning fish and of course frying some as we went.and drank plenty of beer.i have yet to get a chance to go fishing since i've been in michigan.don't really know where to go.

My canal is full of mullet. I don't eat any seafood, though. Now, (hickory) smoked meat is something else...

morning art. love the new av. gotta love Red Green.:D ...bb...
oh, and , andy and i are on the way with a few cast nets, and a few coolers 'o beer. lol...bb...

banjobuzz said:
mmmm, smoked mullet...
Damn right! Pickin some smoked mullet with some hot sauce on it is the best lunch I've ever ate. The St. Johns river is full of em.

Christmas tree setup, breadballs and a few cans of dogfood.

Oh yeah.

All the mullet catchers know what those things are used for.

It's MULLET TIME !

Latest posts

Back