SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
melissa said:
puffin gots sticky fingers ,:giggle: looking stunning as always :peace:

:cool: Thanks Melissa!!!!

SnowWhite is smelling up the room, but the ventilation is keeping it all outside!!! From the pics you can see She is getting really frosty. The smell is very strong when I go in the room.:D

annscrib said:
very very nice puffin keep up the great work with her

:D Thanks Ann !!!!

I am having a very easy time of it, SnowWhite almost does it by herself !!!
All I really have to do is add water and/or nutes, tie her down a bit and wait until harvest time.:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!:D

:farm:

The grow is progressing well, SnowWhite is looking as fine as frogs hair. The buds are getting fat and heavy with trichs. I looked at a lover bud and the trichs are still mostly clear, next week they should start clouding up. Easy to see that SnowWhite is a Haze strain at this point, eh. She smells like a Haze too.:cool:
The res is doing fine, very stable ph, staying between 5.8 and 5.5 between additions of water and/or nutes. I added 50 ml micro and 100ml of bloom and about 10 gallons of water this week. tds is running about 900-1000.;)

In the 1st picture you see the bud we have been following all along, notice the pistils are about 1/2 red. The second picture is that lower-right-side Bud I have taken a macro of before, most of it's pistils are now red. In the 3rd picture I have shown a middle-right-side Buds with mostly white pistils. The 4th picture is a far away shot to show the whole plant.

:eek: Yesterday, I left the door open to get some of the warm air flowing up from the south (it was 64 here) and forgot to close it until an hour after lights out. SnowWhite might have gotten a little sunbeam for an hour longer than usual, I hope there is no lasting effect. at this stage however, there is little time for an effect to be seen, insofaras harvest is just 4 weeks away.:hubba:

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 69 flowe rb.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 69 flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 69 flower a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 69 flower c.JPG

melissa said:
:holysheep: harvest must be a celebration in your house :bong2:

Thanks for stopping by Melissa!!! :D

:hubba: Most of the time, I have run out of stash by harvest time with SnowWhite, 14 weeks is a long time in between. I usually break out the bong, pull a bunch of the caylaxes from the larger stems and fire her up. 3 days or so after hanging, the buds are usually dry enuf for the jars and I start sampling right away, just to keep track of the curing process. I wouldnt want to cure too much, eh? :rofl:

how do you harvest that so that you can regenerate? do you just snip all the buds off the main stems? Beatiful plant man...awesome style.

very very nice puffin,, gotta love them buds :hubba: ,,
hopefully one day ill be able to grow something looking like them buds :rolleyes:

Joseph James said:
how do you harvest that so that you can regenerate? do you just snip all the buds off the main stems? Beatiful plant man...awesome style.

Thanks JJ !!!:D

Basically, I take the top 1/3rd stems and all, then 1 week later I harvest the middle 1/3rd, leaving the lowest 1/3rd to regenerate. Very Very simple. :hubba:

annscrib said:
very very nice puffin,, gotta love them buds :hubba: ,,
hopefully one day ill be able to grow something looking like them buds :rolleyes:

:D Thanks Ann!!

I'm sure you will too be able to grow like this. All you need do is follow along, eh. only 2 things going on here, a regeneration and a tie-her-down and back. Combined with SnowWhite genetics, we have what you see in the pics.:hubba:

:farm: All I have to do is add nutes/water and harvest/smoke the buds. Life is good on the farm!!!

Man I bet thats nuts with a Haze plant.

Would work kinda well with some of those bigger indicas with small flowering time. Just veg for an extra 12 days and get a metropolis plant :D. Then re-harvest every 7 weeks? :hubba:

liermam said:
Man I bet thats nuts with a Haze plant.

Would work kinda well with some of those bigger indicas with small flowering time. Just veg for an extra 12 days and get a metropolis plant :D. Then re-harvest every 7 weeks? :hubba:

;) 14-15 weeks is a looooooooooong time to wait. I'm used to it, my Thai take 18-19 weeks.

Sounds like a plan. Give it a go and let me know, eh.:hubba:

I'm still not sure if i'm up for a reveg, especially because my lights are wimpy. I do think i would like one monster plant better than mothers/clones in a sea of green or even just a lot of germinated seeds.

I guess i just like the idea of having one plant forever and ever? ;).

liermam said:
I'm still not sure if i'm up for a reveg, especially because my lights are wimpy. I do think i would like one monster plant better than mothers/clones in a sea of green or even just a lot of germinated seeds.

I guess i just like the idea of having one plant forever and ever? ;).

:D Great Idea!!!

this is one of my favorite threads on this whole forum. That lady is still poppin out fat buds.big props man.you're doing a good job. (kinda making me want to attempt this with a few of my plants on my next grow)

oh..another thing i was gonna ask you is how much (dry weight) do you think you'll get off her this time around?

G_48911 said:
this is one of my favorite threads on this whole forum. That lady is still poppin out fat buds.big props man.you're doing a good job. (kinda making me want to attempt this with a few of my plants on my next grow)

Thanks G !!!!

4 weeks to go and the buds are getting fatter daily. SnowWhite makes it easy for me. I say go for it, you will get a great yield. I hope to get 12-13 ounces this time, but I have my fingers crossed for a bit more.:hubba:

i heard that strain straight up reaks (in a good way)i have a dripper system that'll hold 40 plants so,after i finish my next grow.i might go ahead and order a pack of snow whites. (does a carbon scrubber work on the stench from a few of them plants?) i'm planning on growin some nirvana white widow,four way,Jock Horror,and either some purple power plant or aurora indicas. how many other strains have you grew? Have you ever grew or smoked that aurora indica? If so would you argree with nirvana that it is there most potent indica? I'm struggling so much on deciding which of these 2 strains to grow.anyways,just wanted to drop you a message and ask you a few things.Thanks alot for any feedback and your plants lookin nice....but then again,you already know it is,12-13 oz's off a lady, that must be nice :rolleyes: :eek: imagine 30 of em:holysheep: :hubba:

i was just wondering everytime you reveg does the potency and yeild stay the same or does it degrade the more you reveg it

G_48911 said:
i heard that strain straight up reaks (in a good way)i have a dripper system that'll hold 40 plants so,after i finish my next grow.i might go ahead and order a pack of snow whites. (does a carbon scrubber work on the stench from a few of them plants?) i'm planning on growin some nirvana white widow,four way,Jock Horror,and either some purple power plant or aurora indicas. how many other strains have you grew? Have you ever grew or smoked that aurora indica? If so would you argree with nirvana that it is there most potent indica? I'm struggling so much on deciding which of these 2 strains to grow.anyways,just wanted to drop you a message and ask you a few things.Thanks alot for any feedback and your plants lookin nice....but then again,you already know it is,12-13 oz's off a lady, that must be nice :rolleyes: :eek: imagine 30 of em:holysheep: :hubba:

Thanks G !!!:D

I have grown many [30-35] other strains in the past 40 years. Never grew aurora indica, but have read the hype in here. I'd say it is worth the try for sure.:cool: Also read good things of Jock, I grew it once, had a hermie, never got back to it again yet.

My SnowWhite isnt typical of what you can expect with a Pack of Snow White seeds. I am fairly certain, my SnowWhite is a HAZE, mispackaged when I got my seeds. I bought several strains that time I was in the netherlans, Haze and SnowWhite were amoung them. the litter-mates of my SnowWhite were much more indica-like, shorter, fatter leaves, and finished in about 9-10 weeks. there is very little smell, but I have a great ventilation system and never have a problem until I harvest and take it in the house to dry. My whole house reeks for the 3 days after each stage of harvest for sure. ;)

Good luck with your choice, so many strains, so little time to grow them all. Time to get busy!!!:hubba:

Latest posts

Back