So here is my setup or lack of.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddy hatchet

Neck Cutta
Reaction score
So this is where im growing.

hxxp://.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMd_EBmdNA

(change the xx to tt and add a www before . )-im sorry if this breaks rules, but i dont want to spam for the 15 posts that it will take to post that link :ignore:

Most of the stuff in the closet will go. I might be putting down a peice of plywood for them to sit on.. but i was planning on just getting more buckets and putting 1 bucket inside the other for draining, and then emptying the bottom bucket regulerly...

Now im trying to do this as cheap as possible, hense the growing lol.. im a pretty broke dude, ive been on my own since i was 16. and im tired of buying.

So, what im asking of you guys is what should i do to better outfit this closet??

i know i should line some of it with mylar, and i was really wanting some cheap flouresent lighting, i was planning on buying it from my local wal-mart and getting what they have labeld as "grow light"...and i also dont have the money yet to buy grow mediums other then potting soil.. wich i already have some of...

i know this isnt optimum conditions for growing but it will grow none the less and provide me with what im looking for....

so, lets talk...

and thanks in return.

hello welcome to mp :48:
sorry but your link didnt work for me !:peace:

this?

hxxp://.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMd_EBmdNA

(change the xx to tt and add a www before . )-im sorry if this breaks rules, but i dont want to spam for the 15 posts that it will take to post that link

Welcome aboard buddy!
Look around and checkout some of our members "CFL" grows. Some of them are quite impressive.
If mylar isn't an option at the momnt, "flat" white paint is your next best "affordable" option. Forget those "grow 'n show" lights.. ;) Go with cfl's if a HID isn't in the forseeable future.

is there a cfl site that you guys would recommend? and is there a seed site you guys would recommend also? this is pretty much all i need to buy to complete my setup and start.. then i can start a grow journal and everthing.

I remeber I lived in like this in raleigh, ummm from my experiences the plants I grew hates hates the carpets, just like this you got these carpets is no good... mites, bugs, I won't forget 13 plants died in young age, I watered right.. lights was flo, for veg and beginning too. used water drained with eggs shells.. had to get 7 people to look around that i trusts.. they said carpets is always the problems. plus waters mess with the trailer floor, good luck, I would advised you to do that on the bath tub, hope ya have 3 baths or 2 , so use the only one bathroom for growing water drain to the tub easy!

i cant use the bathroom, its not an option. i was thinking of putting down a piece of ply wood. or putting a bucket inside of a bucked so it wouldnt drain on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back