So i'm new and in need of help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yurplesmog

Reaction score
Okay well i started smoking a couple months ago and now i've decided to grow my own plant, but i live with my parents (still young) and i'm not really sure where to start off any tips?

Start by talking to your parents.. they get to decide whether you can grow or not. :confused2:

Be mighty sure to read all the site rules.

Here's a good place to start reading.

:eek:

19 too buddy....See my mom doesn't even know I grow but my dad does ( parents are divorce) you have to be careful man if they will flip on you... My dad was cool about since he smokes occasionally but if my mom found out I would be dead...Just decided if your doing indoor or outdoor grow...

I've done both and still am, if you need anyone to talk to about how to hide it good and all come to me...

Put it this way, not only am I hiding it from my mom, but I have a K-9 next door....and no one even knows, no smell or nothing...

( but i would never tell anyone to grow near a K-9 cause it is scarry!! )

Ok guys!!!!
your both of age to be here....but I gotta speak up on this one.

To grow behind your parents back on there property is a HUGE MASSIVE uncool thing to do. If you are in this situation guerrilla growing is your only option.

If you get caught, your parents could very easily:
1. be prosecuted and face worse fines and sentences than you because their name is on the place.
2. Lose there home, jobs, all there assetts, tons of thing.
3. be financially ruined due to court/attorney fees/etc.

if they full heartedly agree to your cultivation and join in that is one thing, but without consent and knowledge of everyone that lives with you..then its nothing but trouble waiting to happen.

Please do not post any more about growing behind your parents back.
talking stealth is one thing, but this site cannot and will not condone putting your parents, who worked very hard to feed and cloth you, at risk.
Thank you.

MPMF mod staff

In other words.....DON'T DO IT!!!!!:angrywife: Speaking from one who knows, its one thing to risk your own self but is one little seed in some dirt worth what your parents have worked for?? Find some secluded woods and do it there instead.

Latest posts

Back