soil and nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowtoker

Reaction score
:hairpull:Ok i think i am almost done with my room and ready to buy soil and nutes. i have seen everyone saying great things about promix. so my ? is where can i buy this stuff. i looked on home depot's website and lowes and did'nt find any . can anyone help i live in the us thanks.

Those "bargain basement" discount stores won't carry it. Look for a "garden Supply" store, or Nursery, someplace that specializes in plants, trees, ect. Look in the yellar pages, give 'em a jingle on the tele'. ..;)

thanks. whats next best thing from a "bargain basement store"home depot. till i can get the good stuff. its getting charged. WHOOO HOOOO. i love my mom.

Home depot is not the best, but they did have pro-mix ( just got mine from there) , but they also said that it was discondinued (not sure if you still want tyo try) so any nursery will do the trick!

promix is the best choice for soil. If you get something different, make sure it isnt the type with ferts already added in there. Usually leads to mediocre results. Keep us posted though. Good luck and take care.

if all u got is homedepot u can get the kellogs organic soil. cheap and works great they have a hole line of kellogs soil. nutes u can get at wallmart they sell organic fish/kelp mix for pretty cheap just ask for garden nutes at walmart or homedepot u would be surprised what they have

NOTE FOR ALL LOWES/HOME DEPOT SHOPPERS:

Not every home depot/lowes carries the same products. Each store IS unique in itself when it comes to garden supplies due to specific regional demands, etc. So, make sure you don't waste your time driving to one, and get bent out of shape because they didn't have what everyone suggested online. Best to call or check the website for your zip code.

Latest posts

Back