soil question and eletronic ionizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowtoker

Reaction score
I am in my 3rd week of my first grow. and my plants seem to be doing fine. I am useing mg organic soil and not likeing it. my lower leaves are yellowish and some a little curled. my new leaves comeing out look great though. pics soon i keep forgetting to take camera to g room. I am still in solo cups and getting ready to give them a bigger home. I just found promix and would much rather use it. can i repot in pomix? or am i stuck with mg organic.

I read in a post somewhere where someone was useing an eltronic ionizer to cool there room. Does anyone know were i can find one of these and do the work?

That was me...lol, you can buy them at almost any wal-mart or retail store like that,or internet :):woohoo:

hey thanks. and those heat and cool? what was your room size?

yes, the ones that heat and cool are about 30-40 bucks, plus a built in tempature control meter...and my room was about 30 square feet :)

is there another name for them? i looked on wal-marts web and nothin.

Hmmmmmmmmmm???

I dont think so?
Try home depot or simplily go to google and you will definently find one!

:)

NO,thats a air tower

GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH ELECTRIC IONIZER

Did you try Lowes or Home depot around you?...I really do think I saw one of those at the depot.....JMO....Good luck!

im really not haveing much luck. been surfin all over the web and cant seem to find anything like that.

Latest posts

Back