Some bad luck today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Welll. I barely germinated 2 seeds for the 16 oz. cup grow. Just to where you could barely see a white tap root wanting to come out of the seed and i planted them. I put them on my four wheeler while i went inside to grab my four wheeler key, and the wind had blown them off of my four wheeler onto the ground. I couldn't find EITHER of the beans. :(

Other than that, i went out to my plants and 1 plant of mine had chewing marks all up the stem, and 6 inches from the ground it was cut off. I guess a rabbit or deer got ahold of it. At least it wasn't one of my better plants. It was a good one though. Whatever though i'll live to grow more!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

bunk. sorry to hear that bud. its good that you keep your chin up about it tho. never look at stuff negatively or it will ruin your life, thats what i have learned. peace out bud

That sucks man. Stuff like that is so dissappointing.

Last year I went to check 5 confirmed females after a big storm only to find a huge laying on top of all of them. :(

Keep your head up though. :)

CRAPPY! Who knows, you could have a few rogue plants come September where you lost the babies. That would be just about the nicest surprise one could muster. Put some more beans in the pot and get back on your feet! Hell if I’m returning to dirt to see this craziness through I know a dedicated grower like yourself can manage to spare a few more beans for the community. I predict I shall see your contributions to TBG's thread in the following days.

P.S, Can anybody pinpoint who I was in a previous life? haha.

Latest posts

Back