Some people are just set in their dumb, blind was.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
:angrywife: :hitchair: :mad:

I really do despise some people.

The other day a friend and his girlfriend were at the house, early before my girlfriend and i got out of bed, mind you they are african american. We let them use our property as a "safe house" when they want to spend time with each other (they each have other families, another story all together) They were minding their own, doing no one any harm. Just sitting in their cars, enjoying each others company while smoking a joint and having some coffee.

I didnt realize that we would soon have more company. A handyman of my girlfriends family stops by to drop off some furniture for us. Never really liked this guy. He also isnt licensed or insured, but thats not the point. While pulling in to the driveway he noticed my friend and his company were smoking that joint. I didnt think anything of it at the time, i figured most people are beyond the "reefer madness" kind of thinking. Apparently not.

This POS goes to my girlfriends grandmother, who is a stuck up snobby **** (sorry, she is) and tells her we are dealing marijuana out of the house. We didnt know this until this morning, when we wake up and her grandmother is sitting on OUR porch.....waiting. Then goes on to accuse her own grand daughter of dealing drugs, instead of sticking up for her.

Im livid, and its taking everything in me to not call this guy up. What right does he have sticking his nose in our business anyway. Racist, Blind, Arrogant assss hole!

I hate some of the people he have to deal with. I need a bong rip :bong:

Sounds Like an ASSS wooping is in Order...I would call him up and Vent...letting him know he isnt wanted on property anymore and to shut the Fk up...let me know Bro..Ill come and Handle it...Dirty Dozen Style..:D..

Hang M High

imo---i would never have anybody hanging around ever anyway don't give a crap what color they are---just me---i like my space---besides the point---this jerk already has grammys ear---so anything you do to him in retribution now is surely to get back to her and make you look guilty---they say revenge is a dish best eaten cold---i would sit tight for the time being---let him know you know but keep it mellow for granny sake

i have a new respect for your humor in posting up that new avatar :rofl:

Well seeing how I am married to a black woman I see racist bullshitt all the time. It makes me sick and I hve lost friends I had for years because I won't tolerate it. I hve dried my wife's tears too many times because of ignorant racist people. Jmo. Hope everything works out for you brosef.

Yeah thats crazy... man he'll get what's coming to him someday... you could always try doing an old police tactic and plant things in his car or drop a few seeds around the edges of his yard wait for them to show and call.

Setting someone up for possible law issues IMHO is crap. That surely wouldn't be my conduct nor would I wish such actions even against my enemies....or am I reading that post wrong?

i see more than one reason for confronting this person.. the first and foremost reason is he is spreading rumours you are DEALING .. that leads to to huge rumours which gets back to LEO.. small towns can be brutal when it comes to rumours.. if he told your gfs granma who else did he tell?? personally id be at his house letting him know to stfu.. or calling w/e keeps ya out of jail.. everytime he makes up another fairy tale about you he puts you your family and grow in danger.. when all else fails take him fishing/hiking and have an accident.. :rofl: my momma always told me you catch more bees with honey then ****... :)

Aloha and good luck

Wow guys! Thanks for all the backup!;)

4u2sm0ke said:
Sounds Like an ASSS wooping is in Order...I would call him up and Vent...letting him know he isnt wanted on property anymore and to shut the Fk up...let me know Bro..Ill come and Handle it...Dirty Dozen Style..:D..

Hang M High

Thanks 4U, I want to, believe me! Break and ankle or two. Cut his tongue out of his mouth and burn him with a burning joint in his eyes. Then he cant come see me, see anything im doing or say anything to anyone.

7greeneyes said:
Do they relaize it's 2012 yet? how retarded...he is a true POS for sure...what a d bag...

7GE, my thoughts exactly. People that think like that obviously turn a blind eye to the great leeps and bounds we have taken in the medical marijuana field. They just dont get it, and unfortunately never will.

dman1234 said:
Please dont take offense, but i would rip him and Grandma a new one.
No offense taken dman. Thanks! They will get what is coming.

orangesunshine said:
imo---i would never have anybody hanging around ever anyway don't give a crap what color they are---just me---i like my space---besides the point---this jerk already has grammys ear---so anything you do to him in retribution now is surely to get back to her and make you look guilty---they say revenge is a dish best eaten cold---i would sit tight for the time being---let him know you know but keep it mellow for granny sake

I hear you loud and clear, orange. Thanks for putting it into perspective. Its hard but when it comes to my girlfriend and our property, i wouldnt do anything in the world to jeopardize that. & Im glad you like the avi. :rofl:

:48:

hamsterlewis said:
Well seeing how I am married to a black woman I see racist bullshitt all the time. It makes me sick and I hve lost friends I had for years because I won't tolerate it. I hve dried my wife's tears too many times because of ignorant racist people. Jmo. Hope everything works out for you brosef.

Its a real shame, hammy. Ive dated quite a few black women in my time. It blows my mind people cant see thru the skin color. Its 2012 people. Wake UP!

Thanks for the kind words brother!

The Silver Bullet Special said:
Yeah thats crazy... man he'll get what's coming to him someday... you could always try doing an old police tactic and plant things in his car or drop a few seeds around the edges of his yard wait for them to show and call.

Classic TSBS, a little retaliation. :hubba:

:ciao: Thanks for your support.

Best part is over the many years ive grown, Ive never once sold anything to anyone. And after all the years im trying to do the right thing, grow for my needs alone, and for the right reasons, and one guy that has a big mouth and speaks before he bothers to ask, blows all that away.

drfting07 said:
Best part is over the many years ive grown, Ive never once sold anything to anyone. And after all the years im trying to do the right thing, grow for my needs alone, and for the right reasons, and one guy that has a big mouth and speaks before he bothers to ask, blows all that away.

Yeah that sucks mang... im sure things will work out.. people like that guy always get theirs.. i am a firm believer in Karma... good seeing ya drifting
alohas

drfting07 said:

Your granny will either get over it or discuss it with you, you then can give your opinions and maybe she'll be a little less damning of MJ....discussing it with her would be a good idea as well. As for the guy running his mouth, only person he's hurting in the end is himself since you sound like a good egg who would likely benefit him more than harm him.

As for worrying cops will get wind of your personal doings, imho and experience, cops don't listen to hearsay.....I mean, how many crazy ex lovers go around trying to get the other in trouble etc? Happens too often and many times leads LEO to dead ends and just wastes their time.

Roddy said:
Your granny will either get over it or discuss it with you, you then can give your opinions and maybe she'll be a little less damning of MJ....discussing it with her would be a good idea as well. As for the guy running his mouth, only person he's hurting in the end is himself since you sound like a good egg who would likely benefit him more than harm him.

As for worrying cops will get wind of your personal doings, imho and experience, cops don't listen to hearsay.....I mean, how many crazy ex lovers go around trying to get the other in trouble etc? Happens too often and many times leads LEO to dead ends and just wastes their time.

Thanks a million, roddy! :eek: Your a good friend. Green Mojo your way!

SquidyPacheco said:
i see more than one reason for confronting this person.. the first and foremost reason is he is spreading rumours you are DEALING .. that leads to to huge rumours which gets back to LEO.. small towns can be brutal when it comes to rumours.. if he told your gfs granma who else did he tell?? personally id be at his house letting him know to stfu.. or calling w/e keeps ya out of jail.. everytime he makes up another fairy tale about you he puts you your family and grow in danger.. when all else fails take him fishing/hiking and have an accident.. :rofl: my momma always told me you catch more bees with honey then ****... :)

^^^^this

Drift, wow, just wow. I can't believe that happened, and I'm sorry racism reared its ugly head. Your grandma sounds a lot like my mom. :( Needless to say, my mom and I have never gotten along. She's not rational, sees everything in black and white, no grey. Let's lock them up together. Sounds like they'd get along. :(

Maybe, SM. I have a grandmother that is alot like hers. Very one sided, easy to blame and very manipulative. I hope our later generations dont end up being that way.

Oh, and like the avi? :hubba: :heart:

drfting07 said:
Oh, and like the avi? :hubba: :heart:

LOVE! I repped ya, and I know you look just like that, but hotter. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back