some pics of my plant!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EYEDOC

Reaction score
Hi there. This is my plant which i think it's near harvesting time! The trichromes in microscopy are opaque in majority and some turn amber. The thing is that I would expect more trichromes by this time. I also found these round brown things upon the stems and I also found a spider-like bug walking upon my plant. So I would appreciate your opinion about what should I do. Shall I harvest my plant or shall I wait for more THC production? Thanks in advance...

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

You either have a really bad bug problem or some kinda scale problem. At this point i don`t think its goingto get any better. I would harvest and hope for a better outcome next time. Also are you using sunlight then is it sitting in other light at night. It looks like its gone from flower to veg to flower to veg. What ever it is thsi is a really sick plant and thats why it has barly budded and thats about all your going to get. You probally wan`t to get rid or those pots and all the dirt and start over fresh. I could think of 20 things that would cause that and im wondering if you did all of them. Could be some fert burn and too much water also. Sorry to be so negetive.

thanks for the info. At the daytime it receives direct sunlight and in the night there is some faint light from a near road lamp (like a foolmoon). What did you see and concluded that "It looks like its gone from flower to veg to flower to veg"? Thanks for your time mate.

Did you over-feed it early on? Looks kinda like over N, but it also coul djust be severely rootbound. Either way my asteemed colleague is correct. It is not likely to get much better. Hey, look at it as a learning experience.

in any event if this is your first grow? at least you got some of your own smoke and learned wht you did wrong , i too had a plant too close to a street light and it herimed mine. hope it goes better for you next time! and the rounder leafs in pic 9 look like reveging leafs i think thats wht their talking bout

thanks guys. yes this is my first grow! anyway as you said i'll learn from my mistakes and hopefully next year i'll have some more THC production!

Latest posts

Back