Somethings wrong with my mothers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrochloride

Reaction score
:confused: I have a couple mothers that are turning really light. I have them in number one soil and use greenleaves nsr grow 1 part fertilizer. I make sure the PH of the water is 6.5 when adding nutes. I did have them under 6 two foot florecent bulbs, but have just placed them under a 400 watt HID. I just took about 30 cuttings off of the two. I have never grown in soil and have only been hydro. I am keeping the mothers in soil because I do not want them to grow very quickly. I think the pic speaks for millions. Please give advice. thanks:eek:

DSC00830.JPG

Well i wouldn't say they look bad, was expecting to see worse as reading through lol.

Maybee they just sulking from the cuttings and lighting switch.
Certainly doesn't seem something i'd be too worried about.

I cut my mother ( plant, lol ) in half height wise and at least half in density last night ( its 6 in mornin to me ) and doing the same with roots today.

Now she aint happy lol but she'll be fine, they stronger than you give em credit for

what strength are your nutes, they are definately N def.

How long have they been in those pots?

Any longer than a month in the same pots i would def recommend flushing at least once.

Salt deposits can block your plants ability to absorb nutrients, pretty common mistake, giving nutes when lockout occurs, can be tricky since you think the plant needs more food when it needs a good flush.

If its not lockout, then i would say your not giving enough N or whatever your grow formula is.

Are you adjusting your ph before adding the nutes to your water?

I adjust my ph after adding nutes. My nutes drop my ph.

If you are adding nutes after adjusting your ph, your ph is to low for soil.

i am with hippy here and this may be useful....1. N10:p10:K10-This is an example of a balanced vegetative primary nutrient pack.
2. N10:p20:K10 -This is an example of a flowering primary nutrient pack.
3. NQ:p20:K10-Tnis is an example of a flowering food without N.
4. N10:pO:K10-This is an example of a vegetative food without P.
5. N10:p20:K20-This is an example of a flowering food that is not suitable for cannabis because of its equal P and K values but lower N values............ whats yours at ...and what mr gibson said

I still want to hear how long you have had them. One they have been in thier pot for awhile, nutes and flushing are a must. I with Bonez and Blanco.

If they have been in those pots longer than 6 weeks then you should give them a flush. But it looks like you need to up the N on them when you feed...take care..

They are about 2 1/2 months old. I just flushed them really well and have them under HID until I need my flood table back. They have had faster growth since HID and flush. I hope this helpsthem, Thanks

Latest posts

Back