Starting 2nd grow, look at my bag seed, anything to look for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poop-dog

alright alright alright
Reaction score
Do any look better than others? My first grow I just threw one in a pot outside and it happened to grow. I then moved it inside and I am about to start to flower. Is there something I should be looking at them for to see anything?

thanks

seed.png

I read somewhere to look for the biggest seed, it should be healthy looking not dry or cracked. I tend to do better with darker seeds rather than white ones. They should be "shiny" like how picutres are know what i mean? not dull looking. Although I have sprouted white dull looking seeds :) maybe sprout twice as many or a few more than how many plants you want so once you seperate males and get rid of any frail ones you will have what you want good luck!

Cool, I do look for male vs female once its growing. Was not sure if there where things to look for picking a seed. I plan to clone my current plant, but wanted to start another seed as well.

thanks

why start seeds if ur cloning?i would keep a mother plant and just clone it,so that i wouldnt have to deal with the seeds,unless you are not happy with the strain

Latest posts

Back