Stealth Grow @ APP. 3 (WHITE WIDOW (WW))

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Widow

Reaction score
Ok, Well I'm not sure if this will turn out to be a show and tell or hopefully someone can gain some experience and/or knowledge from what I post here. There are 3 different strains growing @ different cycles but to keep this simple and since this strain is so intricate we will note strictly on the White Widow strain which we will call (WW in short format).

Image045.jpg
Image046.jpg

Situation:

- Growing medical marijuana
- Testing: GH White Widow, BC God Bud***, & Northern Lights*** (NL) for production environment (APP 1 & APP 2)
- Clone/seedling chamber
- Vegetative chamber
- Flowering area

Environment:

- This grow is centralized and is a live in apartment.
- This grow is more of a lab to test technics and lighting out clones
- This grow is to test out nut's and also feeding schedules
- This grow houses mothers
- This grow produces the full cycle of a plant.

Internal (enclosed growing) environment:
Lab Specifications:

Area: Closet / Far bedroom - 4ft x 8ft x 6ft (divided in 2 areas // area B & C)
Enclosure: 360 degrees / Full seal maintained by 2 side zippers and 1 velcro strap (positive / negative) on the bottom portion of the door.

Growing (controlled) variables:

- Temperature is maintained @ 26 celsuis @ all times. Air conditioner helps with general environmental heat issues when needed. 5050BTU
- Soil Ph level is monitored daily / set to 5.7
- Water is filtered / purified / and the ph is nutreuilised
- Strict feeding schedule is respected

Lighting:

40WATT Compact fluorescent for Seedlings
Image040.jpg

125WATT Compact fluorescent for vegetation / clones (Color temp: 6400 ) / Supply voltage: 110V/60Hz / Spectral distribution is from 400 to 700
N/A yet on the light for Flowering (still un decided / looking for incandescent if possible).
Image041.jpg

*** The idea is to waist as little power as possible. Thus some power management technic's are employed.

Heat / Ventilation:

Presently:

- Heat is not a factor with Compact fluorescents (you can out your hand about 3" from the bulb and barely feel any heat.

12" wall/mount fan
2x 6" square fans which are negative and positive intake for carbon air scrubber.

Planning to add to the project in near future:

2x 8" wall mount fans on clone/seedling chambers for negative air to help with ventilation.
12" fan (maybe depending on what I will use for lighting in flowering stage. (heat/air distribution).

Enclosure:

Misc. Supplies:

The process:

From seeds...
Germinated, transfered to rapid-rooter plugs, After 7 days they are fed with Thrive alive B1 Red to help create strong roots and to get ready for transplanting in 3 to 7 days. (once a strong route structure is sufficient).

Germination period:

- WW - 10 days ...

Start date: May, 5, 2008

Germination: 10 days
Seedling time: 2 weeks
Veg time: 6 weeks
Flower time: 9 to 10 weeks to get max crystal count and max potency/resin

Whoa long grow times.

Flushing schedule:

Every 2 weeks with nutrient solution starting 30 days after vegetation due to nutrients already being in the MG Soil. Final flush @ 8 weeks vegetation.

Watering schedule:

Every 2 days until vegetation period. Once a day there after. Feeding stops on week 8.

Nutrient Schedule:

Recipe for success (added 3 weeks after potting into mg soil); Will change soil for flowering stage and also follow up on recipe for success.

Miscellaneous information:

Soil Mix:

50% Miracle grow sterilized potting soil or organic potting soil
35% Mushroom compost
15% perlite

Schematic:
|.................A...................|
|......................................|
^ Door

A) Decontamination zone - Area A
B) Contamination zone = Area B
C) Staging area (Clones / vegging mommies) = Area C
MISC Pictures:

Image038.jpg
Image042.jpg
Image039.jpg
Image037.jpg

Are you using incandesants for the light spectrum or something, or is it all you have?

Sounds like an interesting project.

Incandescents are no good for growing. They do not produce enough of the right spectrum of light. Everything else sounds great. It definitely sounds like you put some time and effort into it. I think maybe you mean something other than incandescent. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Incandescents are no good for growing. They do not produce enough of the right spectrum of light. Everything else sounds great. It definitely sounds like you put some time and effort into it. I think maybe you mean something other than incandescent. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Sorry about that I made a major mistake, incandescents are for keeping food warm. My bad. I updated the original thread with more information on the lighting, the red parts are for me not to forget to fill out lol ^^ a bit of a stoner ya see lol :D:eek:

Latest posts

Back