StickyTasticBud Day 52 and closing..w/pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickytasticbud

Reaction score
Hey this is another update to how this grow is going.

All three of my plants, at least to my eye, seem to have characteristics
of the strain Grapefruit, or some cross of it. Opinions?

and one has a distinct grapefruit smell, the other more skunky, and
the other smells out of this world fruity.

Only thing is i have read they are mainly sativas which flower in
8-9 weeks. But my plants look more indica, esp in veg, once in flower
the leaves became much narrower up top but down low they are still fat.

So i am having a really hard time deciding when to chop. they are at
day 52 and i have started the final flush with water and Sugar Daddy.
The trichs are cloudy and a few, 5 out of 40, started to turn amber.

But after a day of flushing, some hairs have become very white again.
How many days does grapefruit strains usually go? I know it varies.

But if they are sativas, wouldn't they need longer? Or possibly
they favor most of the indica traits it was crossed with originally? Did i
maybe start my flush too early?

WOW..in the middle of doing this i took new pics..im floored by how
they look actually..haha.

Grapefruit smell

Skunk Smell (this is a plant most ppl would have thrown out bc
it was really short and bushy in veg..but i kept it..and im happy i did)

Fruityyy (this bad girl is crazy..really crazy pheno)

And my Mexican brick shwag FULL SATIVA that is huuuge.
It has short stubby trichs, but they look good.

thanks dude! I forgot to mention its a Hydro grow, ebb and flow, using PureBlend pro nutes, hydroplex (for them dense nuggs), sugar daddy, liquid karma and hydroguard.

400hps light.

awesome stuff, give it a few weeks why not - could only get better.

thanks everyone. It is really hard to decide when to start chopping these girls. I know they will have lots of weight regardless of it i do it now or later.

The trichromes have amber tips on all the plants..so im hoping they turn to about a 40/60 mix by about wed or thursday. we will see tho.

My sativa has a very distinct Grapefruit aroma to it too. It was just some bagseed I grew out, but it's the sweetest most delicious scent in my closet. My trichs on it have started ambering as well, slowly, but it's around 10% I'd say.

Great grows man, looking good. Wish mine looked that good =)

thanks!

Honestly..i would say i did not pay attention in late flower as much as i needed to and they are looking awesome.

I have decided that after numerous research..my plants are indead grapefruit

I took a couple sample buds..and it was a crazy head high..then it turned to my body..and then i was just really relaxed and giddy..haha.

I am going to let them flush for the remander of the week i think..Ill take those pics tomorrow. The caylxs are really swollen. and trichs are starting to turn.

well i harvested the shortest one today. It gave me roughly 120 grams wet of some super dense buds.

I also harvest the top of the weird fruity pheno...and it was like 80 grams wet..and still have all the smaller lower buds to chop later.

So its going to be looking pretttttty pretttty good for me. Ill snap some pics tonight hopefully.

Wow, those look yummy. How long from start to finish?

flowered for 57 days...the others will be picked on the 58 and 59th day.

from seed, 5 whole weeks then switched to the flower. they were roughly 1 ft to a 1ft and half when flowered.

Those are looking very nice. I'm sure you will enjoy. I hope mine look half as good I'm using a 400hps for flowering as well. Toke it easy:bongin:

enjoy the herb. Those all looked at different stages of ripeness to me, So its good to start the flush and keep an eye on the trichromes. Got2love the end.. its the best part!

yeah i have decided to wait to chop till monday morning. They need a couple more...im trying to wait for the calyxs to swell up and the hairs to turn..but the trichs look about right for picking.

The ones drying.....mmmMMMmmMM...soo crystaly and sweet smelling...can not wait till its time for the jars.

wow! wow !wow !cannot wait to see the next set of pics :tokie:

fantastic job u done there :woohoo:

Thats one sexy female u have there buddy. keep it green. great growing

lol this grow finished awhile ago. I never got around to posting pics of the final product..and now it is all gone.

I got 5-6 oz. from the 4 plants. Turned out awesoooome. Definitly a great high.

I have two Grapefruits growing now, 4 fruity weird looking ones, and one of the shwag again.

Hopefully ill get around to posting pics of this newest harvest after it is over.

Latest posts

Back