STIGGY in the House.................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cuts you say ? You got it going on Capt Stabby ! ... not trying this round of plants... maybe after my next round of autos I'll give doing cuts a try

Is that possible, Earl? I'm still learning autos. Did you see how unhappy my plants look? They should look great in a week. I hope! lol

Who? LOL
Nice gift Chocolates too

No that's the phone behind it. lol.

Check it out, GFBA... outdoors.

20190207_190136.jpg

Laying on the same phone.

20190207_190250.jpg

Is that possible, Earl? I'm still learning autos. Did you see how unhappy my plants look? They should look great in a week. I hope! lol

No that's the phone behind it. lol.

Check it out, GFBA... outdoors.

View attachment 251652

Laying on the same phone.

View attachment 251653
Yes Capt Stabby it is possible... not advisable tho... since you know the life of an auto is limited... you might get one bud off an auto cut... BUT.. I meant learning and taking cuts from photos ..... Yep Capt, I saw them... they will look great in a week... You got mad growing skills Brother !

I'm not out ta get ya buddy. Or to be a show off. It's just in my nature. Most of the folks I know generally don't have a problem with it.

I don't know why but I figured it would be a cover of Steve Miller?!? Ya, that's right, joker smoker. I'm not really satisfied with Reggae, it doesn't make me Irie, and I don't understand what the big deal is. I mean, I love all musica but it's like this, bottom rung is technocr ap, next comes reggae, to Machu Pichu flute. Love everything else, Classical (Vivaldi) to Dubstep, Country/ Western, Rock to Jazz to mariachis.

Earl, thanks for the comments. I'm betting the bank on these girls, and the next girls, the WF looks like all males, fook! I don't know why, but it grows a lot of males, just like the HazC, but oh my the females are something else.

A scorpion came out of the desert to the banks of the Nile, whereupon he accosted a crocodile. "My dear chap," he said to the crocodile, "could we form an alliance to get to the other side of the Nile?"

The crocodile answered, "Do you think I am stupid? I would be at your complete mercy. You could sting me and kill me at any time during the crossing."

"Of course not," said the scorpion. "I promise not to sting you, because if I did sting you, I would drown."

The crocodile thought for a second and then agreed this made sense and took the scorpion on his back. About midstream, the scorpion became agitated and stung the crocodile.

As the two were about to go under, the crocodile turned to the scorpion and said, "Now we will both die. What possible explanation or logic is there for such an act?"

"There is none," said the scorpion, "this is the Middle East.

A scorpion came out of the desert to the banks of the Nile, whereupon he accosted a crocodile. "My dear chap," he said to the crocodile, "could we form an alliance to get to the other side of the Nile?"

The crocodile answered, "Do you think I am stupid? I would be at your complete mercy. You could sting me and kill me at any time during the crossing."

"Of course not," said the scorpion. "I promise not to sting you, because if I did sting you, I would drown."

The crocodile thought for a second and then agreed this made sense and took the scorpion on his back. About midstream, the scorpion became agitated and stung the crocodile.

As the two were about to go under, the crocodile turned to the scorpion and said, "Now we will both die. What possible explanation or logic is there for such an act?"

"There is none," said the scorpion, "this is the Middle East.

Pulled me right in Mr Stiggy. ;)

Speedy... Arriba Arriba! lol.

When I was a bad boy, my alias, was the name Dicky Bernardo and Hoodsy. The good old days!

So the burndown went great only a few fires. Got my fingertip burnt on a nylon strap on my appliance truck. The fuzzy end lit really easily, and it stuck super quick as I tried to fan it out. Derp. Burn my palm on the other hand and the hairs off my toes as collateral damage. Every time I had dad take a video, he kept using my name, so I can't use them. DELETE I toasted the whole garage. Here is a photo of my little end table, antiqued for sure, on the verge of igniting. LOL! Plants looking better today.

20190208_152354.jpg
20190208_175658.jpg

When I was a bad boy, my alias, was the name Dicky Bernardo and Hoodsy. The good old days!

So the burndown went great only a few fires. Got my fingertip burnt on a nylon strap on my appliance truck. The fuzzy end lit really easily, and it stuck super quick as I tried to fan it out. Derp. Burn my palm on the other hand and the hairs off my toes as collateral damage. Every time I had dad take a video, he kept using my name, so I can't use them. DELETE I toasted the whole garage. Here is a photo of my little end table, antiqued for sure, on the verge of igniting. LOL! Plants looking better today
View attachment 251664 View attachment 251665
I bet your Pops was laughing the whole time ?... nylon anything burns hot and fast... it is out to get you me thinks... Plants do look like the are bouncing back

So the burndown went great only a few fires. Got my fingertip burnt on a nylon strap on my appliance truck. The fuzzy end lit really easily, and it stuck super quick as I tried to fan it out. Derp. Burn my palm on the other hand and the hairs off my toes as collateral damage. Every time I had dad take a video, he kept using my name, so I can't use them. DELETE I toasted the whole garage. Here is a photo of my little end table, antiqued for sure, on the verge of igniting. LOL! Plants looking better today.

Looks like a 1950s vintage table. Tsk tsk tsk. Dangerous man with a torch !
Love those plants !

Gonna rename you to
Capt. Flammy
team-fortress-2-podzhigatel.jpg

I know huh. The leaves are not hanging like too much water, they are standing up and larger. Yeah, baby!

That fence line burner is powerful af, and used like at least 2/3 of a full propane tank. I got my new spring-loaded hinge for the garage to the house door, and the old man adjusted the tension perfectly.

I bet your Pops was laughing the whole time ?... nylon anything burns hot and fast... it is out to get you me thinks... Plants do look like the are bouncing back

Heh heh, that little venture could have gone sideways real easily. Plants could and should have gone into shock and died. Maybe I could have burnnedd down the house. lol. And yes he was laughing, and twice as aggresive as I was. And when we were done, he asked now why did we have to do this?

Looks like a 1950s vintage table. Tsk tsk tsk. Dangerous man with a torch !
Love those plants !

Thank you, Blue! Honestly, I'm a horrible farmer. On the Wizards Fire (WF), I'll just leave them in solos until they show, and that can be 3ft tall. The others in the gallon bags, I've been just in too much pain to do the transplanting. I have 4 large bags of ROOTs coco and perlite and no inspiration. The fixing I used for hash caps was mostly Sativa and I didn't get a good and proper decarb. I put too much hash into each foil pouch, trying to rush the process, and ended up with some caps that were lacking in buzz and pain relief.

And that table I got from the Thrift store and I made it mine. Reminds me of the rooms in the Queen Mary, like art Deco!

Gonna rename you to
Capt. Flammy
team-fortress-2-podzhigatel.jpg

Holy Cow stigman! That is me! What a cool pic!

Those are some sad looking plants

Latest posts

Back