STIGGY in the House.................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok stiggy, it means we have private parties where the vendors come and sell their wares, mostly the stuff that is not good enough to go to the dispensaries. 80 - 100 dollars an OZ. One sheesh is almost every day, the medical one is on Sunday. Cops showed up and busted the promoters and vendors, took their weed, made controlled buys, with rookie cops dressed up like wooks, the cops took everybody's cell phones. My name and phone numbers are in both of the sheeshs, vendors cell phones. Dammit!
Oh Dam.................
I understand that

They do a similar sheesh setup for medical only in the Central Valley and it to was raided by the cops. Just happened over the weekend so I don't have all the info. But suspect the dispensaries are not liking the competition.

Ok stiggy, it means we have private parties where the vendors come and sell their wares, mostly the stuff that is not good enough to go to the dispensaries. 80 - 100 dollars an OZ. One sheesh is almost every day, the medical one is on Sunday. Cops showed up and busted the promoters and vendors, took their weed, made controlled buys, with rookie cops dressed up like wooks, the cops took everybody's cell phones. My name and phone numbers are in both of the sheeshs, vendors cell phones. Dammit!
Crikey Mate... No Bueno ! be cautious at home... sic the wasps on them if they show up

Ok... here are a few pics of the mini jungle that includes the 62 inch tall acdc hemp, jillyX99, malibu pie, and a bonsai Berry Kush Ryder Auto
100_2898.JPG
100_2896.JPG
100_2897.JPG
100_2894.JPG

Latest posts

Back