Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niiiiice ston, those look so freakin nasty! Bet they're gonna breathe fire like a good dragon, bro . . . great job !

HARVEST '13 UNDERWAY !!!!! :joint:

now the real work begins! looking great ston. :48:

beauty plants ston
nice job man

..love that pic with the chair; looks quite inviting ;)
:)

Thanks K! Yeah, sitting in a chair burning one down just relaxing for a bit in the garden is awesome! Doesn't matter how crappy my day was. By the time I'm in the garden I'm feeling golden :D

So first plants about half down. Need more time in the day! The Sweet Black Angel is filling up nicely! Still just clear and cloudy. Smells amazing, and early casualty got quick dried, and smokes great! Ripe stuff is going to be fire! :D

image.jpg

Amazing my friend...had a few early casualties myself....when ya think youll have it all down?....looked back last summer and we had everything down by the 20th Oct...makes me feel good to know some are ready to start scoping ...Happy Harvesting Buddy

:48:

Forget when we started last year, but remember going 32 days straight! Not wanting to repeat that. This years three are staggered pretty well, so I'm excited to not lose as much to rot, trying to harvest them all at once. I'm thinking I've got another week until pulling the next one. Couple more weeks until the last one. All depends on the weather and how many more caterpillars keep hatching! Hate them!!!

Thanks for stopping in bud :48:

sorry if you mentioned already, can't remember :eek: ..what was your stagger technique ston? (or did it just happen naturally by strain)

always into the early harvests too. my brute force method is admittedly quite primitive though (have plans for an auto cover, one day.. just not feasible ATM)
:)

Hey dude, no technique. Just got lucky this year with different strain/phenotypes. Oddly enough, the earliest one and the one that still has the most time to go are both the same strain, from seed.

I like taking plants at different stages of maturity. The earlier (mostly cloudy) ones tend to be sweeter tasting with a bit cleaner, clearer high. The later ones (going to 30% amber) develop more complex terpenes and tastes and that sit-down-and-think-about-it kinda highs . . . kinda like mine right now hehe :fly:

hey man, I think I hear your axe grindin' all the way over here!:hubba:

Tiiiimmmmber!!! .

lol....lookin stellar like last time, ston.

Sweet black angel is plumping up. No amber yet. Weather has been great! Probably try to hold out on the last two for another week or two. Just depends if the weather cooperates.

image.jpg

Ston, those are beautiful cola's... I am glad mother nature is being better to you this year. Your garden is beautiful.

double baconator please...:D get on down with your bad self. my leg is jealous man. lol. awesome od grow ston-loc. way to blow em up big man! :cool:

:48:

Hahaha, thanks guys! Really happy with how it's turning out. Especially for a single freebie seed on a tude order last year, for the Sweet Black Angel. They are putting on serious girth these last couple days. Really stoked! :lama:

Latest posts

Back