Stoney Bud 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
i can. I'm a terrible updater:p.

There are certain days of the week I dont really get on.... you probably update on those days and then it gets pushed down the list and I just dont get to it when I do catch up.

At 58 days into flower:). In this order-

OG KushxAfghan Kush
StoneyBud
SweetTooth13
Double Berry Krush
Erkle Krush

bad 1120.jpg

bad 1121.jpg

bad 1122.jpg

bad 1123.jpg

bad 1124.jpg

This is another AbNormal hyb. Erkle(PErkle)xGrape Krush. She also smells super fruity. Last pic is a shot of the high tech flower room:p. Just switched over to a 10k MH for the last few weeks of flower.

bad 1143.jpg2.jpg

bad 1145.jpg2.jpg

bad 1154.jpg2.jpg

Black Rose
Bubba Kush
Purple #1
Purple Power
Twilight
Purple Rhino
Blue Moonshine crosses, mystery beans
OG KushxAfghan Kush
Cali O
Ducksfoot(for outdoors)

Hey BBP , things are lookin' fine as ever your way ...I'm drooling over that SweetTooth and BerryKrush , and as always the great StoneyBud :) ... About how tall are the ladies in the 'high tech flower room ??? And do you usually switch to MH for flower, or is this first time trying ??? And if so, ya ever do MH all the way through ??? But it's nice to see some SB back in flower again ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN B ...

About how tall are the ladies in the 'high tech flower room ???
:laugh:They are anywhere from 1 ft to around 4:).
do you usually switch to MH for flower, or is this first time trying ???
This is my first time. I just want to see how they do under it.
ya ever do MH all the way through ???
No. I've done HPS the whole way through but never just MH:). Thanks for stopping by.

Dude how the heck do you keep up with all those strains at once? I think I would get so stoned that I may get my wires crossed from time to time and confuse some strains characteristics for another. It's kind of like surfing through 5000 channels and trying to remember the first 2 or 3 really good shows out of the 65 interesting ones. =)

Freakin' amazing man!

Dude how the heck do you keep up with all those strains at once?
I get attached to them:). Not to mention, they all have something special or different about them.

Hey hope ya had a great 4/20 BBP ...Just thought i'd drop by and check ye' lady's out again :D Never once am i let down ...:bong: hope today's treated ya right :bongin:

Latest posts

Back