Stoney Bud 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful buds! I would love to live next door. The aroma must be heavenly.

Yes indeed great buds you've got going their. Interesting to see the MH in their, you'll have to let us know if you see any difference going with that over HPS through the end.

you'll have to let us know if you see any difference going with that over HPS through the end.
So far I don't notice any big diff. The plants are flowering like they are still under HPS.

I wonder if you would notice more of a difference if you had them under MH through all of flowering?

Idk. I'm considering running 1 400w HPS and 1 400w MH this next run.

damn, just caught up reading this thread. all i have to say is, epic! haha, i wish i could sample test all of your wonderful strains.

bombbudpuffa said:
This is another AbNormal hyb. Erkle(PErkle)xGrape Krush. She also smells super fruity. Last pic is a shot of the high tech flower room:p. Just switched over to a 10k MH for the last few weeks of flower.

:confused:10K, isn't that aquarium temp bulbs? BBP you should try one of those duel arc bulbs they are selling now. I know how you like to experiment with different lighting. I would love to see a clone run using just the hps, then mh, and then one final run using the new EYE super blue hps bulb.:hubba: Then people would be able to see if it is all hype or science.:D If it were safe (TCVG always cracks me up with his brazeness)I would buy you the bulb just to see.

All I have to say is wow.

I got cotton mouth just flipping
through this journal. Maybe a little
foaming on top of it all. :bongin:

...and puff what ever became of those Purple Widow crosses? I got a 0% germ rate from the beans I got. If I were you (if you got you Purple Power from Nirvana lately)
I would throw them into flower immediately. I just did a run of them and even from 10 inch clones, I still ended up with 5 footers with long spreading branches. I couldn't get them to turn purple even with a day/night thermostat getting my temps into the mid 50's at night and a full line of organics to bring on those colors. I emailed Nirvana about the airy fox tailing, but all they said was not every plant will show the characteristics they describe (all of mine were not as described even the males). I gave it a so so as far as genetics. There is now way they could ever finish outdoors in the dutch season (unless it's a greenhouse) It would be a monster outdoors but they take at least 12-14 weeks to mature enough to take them at 30/70 amber/cloudy. Big strong stems though, you will need a hack saw to cut them down, now if only the branches kept the strength of the base it would be much easier to maintain. Normally I would just trim the branches off but these usually produce long buds that take up the whole branch. I have one clone left that I will put outside this year just for shits (excuse the phrase mods) and giggles. It will be hard to hide though. Good Luck on the purple #1. I was not to all impressed. They did have purple hues throughout the flower but nothing that held color through curing, more like light pink. Smoke was horrible, not the stone part, just the actual smoke itself was rough and left a dirt taste in your mouth, which is hard to do considering I use aero. They are really susceptible to mites, I just battled them for 7 months and finally won, but these were the last plants for them to keep a hold of. Yield, so, so with really no branching. Not worth space if you ask me, but they do finish in 7 weeks, after that they start popping nanners. I have a feeling DP has got there fem stuff contaminating their solid genetics. There strawberry cough was decent but the buds were not as dense as I would like and they take more like 11 weeks to finish, not one nanner though and I let one go almost 13 weeks (just to see) to the point it was basically done eating itself and was about to die. Definitely a space hog though, for the amount of stretch (3-4 times) and even with pre-flower pruning they still shoot branches with branches everywhere. Eitherway god luck and I will take a pic of these Purple Powers so you can see what to expect. Purple mojo

10K, isn't that aquarium temp bulbs?
Sure is BL. It's supposed to bring out colors and increase resin production in the last couple weeks of flower.
what ever became of those Purple Widow crosses?
I still have them:).
I got a 0% germ rate from the beans I got.
Which cross did you have?
if you got you Purple Power from Nirvana
My PP is a very slow vegger. Shes a lil over a month old and about 7 inches tall. Not impressed so far.

bombbudpuffa said:
My PP is a very slow vegger. Shes a lil over a month old and about 7 inches tall. Not impressed so far.

wait until you flip her to 12/12. :hubba:

the PW was the De Sjamaan Seeds

First 2 pics are StoneyBud, the last 2 are SweetTooth13, taken yesterday:)

bad 1146.jpg2.jpg

bad 1147.jpg

bad 1200.jpg2.jpg

bad 1203.jpg2.jpg

All of that bud looks amazing as always man and I am curious to know if you use any sucanat or sweet in your grows or have any experience with them?? I read it in a High Times article and the writer made it sound very effective in increasing taste and growth but I haven't been able to find any other feedback on the products.

I am curious to know if you use any sucanat or sweet in your grows or have any experience with them??
I've used all sorts of carb additives. Imo, they are all crap, molasses included. Now I just use Pure Blend Pro, Original Pure Blend, Protekt and CalMag every other watering with straight water in between. No sweeteners:).

Latest posts

Back