Stoney Bud Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
well i just looked in the grow room and noticed that after two days that the babies are popping through the soil:D
Gotta say that i never had a problem with just throwing my seeds in the soil and letting them germinate the natural way:D here are some pics peace

pump 032.jpg

pump 038.jpg

pump 039.jpg

pump 040.jpg

pump 041.jpg

Looking good- I'm envious- Wishing I had some Stoney Bud seeds =) All that sugar on TGB's got me excited-

So is that 5 seperate sprouts?

Yes it is all separate sprouts all in MG soil :hubba: thanks for checking them out im so happy that i have a chance to grow this fine strain:D

man now thats truly natures way of telling you that your destined to grow this strain(wish we all could after all them pics in the GJ on it) that bean was just sitting on top huh beautiful :rofl: and to have 5 to boot man now that is gonna be huge

I have always done the natural way with great results. As for the lauging I dont think he looked at the picture well enough, they look like a good start:)

Sticky how did u get some STONEY BUDZ??!! TBG are u holding out on us man?? lol

nice to see your stoneys sprouting out sticky:aok: good luck on them

how do we get a hold of some "stoney bud" strain?

looks like we will have to wait till it wins the CC and then order them from the Dr like everyone :rofl:

S']['()|\|3D said:
Sticky how did u get some STONEY BUDZ??!! TBG are u holding out on us man?? lol
I got some Stoney Budalso.That will be my next grow,So I will keep a good eye on this grow,good luck to you Sticky Budz,I hope you have a great harvest like TBG did.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back