Stopping Smoking for a Week or so

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
I totally understand where your coming from thebest, and it shows your still human (hehe) and in control of what you do :)
Yeah Thorn, Thanks. Its hard, but its not as bad as I would have thought. Maybe because I am ready for this type of a change. I just kept seeing me spend countless $$$ on crappy buds. I would love to smoke some home grown, its less harsh on your lungs. this shwag is horrible. Its the worst high, and it just burns me out. Ive seen some of your grows tho. Very nice!

andy52 said:
that would be hard to do if you had several qt jars full of kick arse smoke in your closet,huh.really i have some days that i do not smoke all day.but the hell of it is,i am always thinking about what i have stashed when i am trying to go all day.hehe. then i get down on it in the evening,munch out,smoke some more and fall smooth out.sleep like a baby
yessir! luckily for me I only got middies in my closet! If I were growing, then it would be a different story. I know how you feel bro. That was me... for as long as I can remember. Haha. But, theres hope. Just keep telling your self... not today Tommorrow! and then tommorow turns into next week. and so on and so forth. Atleast thats my plan! we'll see how long I can go...

banjobuzz said:
ooohhhhhh yeah, chicks dig bikes.
sounds like you know what you want. grab it bro. hold on tight.
only you can make this happen.

myself,
i'm a tractor man. slow-n-easy...bb...
hahah oh yeah. I already got the z28 camaro with them T-Tops! the bike is just the icing on the cake ^^ haha. but yeah man thanks. Appreciate it

thebest said:
Yeah Thorn, Thanks. Its hard, but its not as bad as I would have thought. Maybe because I am ready for this type of a change. I just kept seeing me spend countless $$$ on crappy buds. I would love to smoke some home grown, its less harsh on your lungs. this shwag is horrible. Its the worst high, and it just burns me out. Ive seen some of your grows tho. Very nice!

Hey, No once you get into it its never as bad as it seems. I remember quitting smoking cigs. I know exactly what you mean though...the amount me and the fella spend on crappy buds we could probably afford to rent our own place and run a decent small grow that would provide us with everything we could ever dream of. Its crazy. And thanks for the compliments, I only hope one day I can turn my 'micro' grows into something a little more worthwhile :hubba:

Have you tried growing your micro grows on top of each other?
1 at foot level, another one 3 foot above it etc, all it takes is a box kinda thing with a sheet of board above it and you can grow 2 lots in 1 space.

thanks for the tip man, but i ONLY can do my one little 15 x 15 x 15" grow where i am right now. If I could do anything else it would be in one space with my 150watt hps and then maybe this micro on top/by side of it for seedlings/clones. Good idea tho :)

Latest posts

Back