Strong,smooth,tasty strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise Man

Green-Leaf-Smoker
Reaction score
Im looking for a strain that is fairly potent,exellent tasting and a nice smooth smoke.

Im also thinking about a strain that gives a some what "hallucigenic" high.

Anyone know of any strains that fit these descriptions?

Thanks.

Wise Man said:
Im looking for a strain that is fairly potent,exellent tasting and a nice smooth smoke.

Im also thinking about a strain that gives a some what "hallucigenic" high.

Anyone know of any strains that fit these descriptions?

Thanks.
hmmmm.. I'd try the Bubba..or OG!.. hee hee ;)

just make sure its green and not white....j/k. if you want a delicious strain that you WONT get enough of....carmella...nicknamed carmalicious. just my opinion

L.A. Confidential maybe? I heard you hallucinate for a minute or two, but I could be very wrong. Don't take my word on the hallucinating part, but otherwise, L.A. Confidential is a very potent and smooth strain.

Yeah i just read up on that,it would be a kickass plant to grow but kinda pricey:rolleyes:

Im thinking of goin with Belladona,it also gives strong visuals,and is a hallucinogenic strain:D

Also,its cheap!

i grew both the bubble gum and the old gangster last year, both are my most stoney buds...along with the northern lights and the sour deisel a friend grew.

you wont be sorry with willie nelson from barneys...electric haze is another good one from highgrade I think...

Latest posts

Back