Strongest weed you've smoked???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
Just say the strongest you ever smoked :D:angrywife::hairpull::hitchair::banana::yay::huh::headbang2::dancing::clap:.....

I'd say straight up purple haze. That stuff is potent, and made me cough so freaking much man.

White Rhino. Knocked me on my fanny. Me and two friends got lost riding around smoking a blunt.

whereismymind69 said:
years ago... outstanding, i think it was called orange bud...

heheh yeah orange bud is a very nice smoke ;) cant wait for my harvest (wednesday)

Mine would have to be a supposed g13 x ak cross a friend of mine grew, and if it wasnt really that cross... then it was whatever that mj was, because it was damn good :p

the most potent weed i've ever smoked would have to be from a fello grower i knew in Maine. He had some cross that he had been growing for years just crossing with other things. It was really great. It was a really hyper high and a couch lock. But there are a lot of great weed i've had :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Some sweet stuff a friend had was loaded into a one hitter, (a ceramic cig), I took the hit and all I remember was my friend calling my name, and laughing at me. I asked how long was I holding the hitter and he said about 15 min. After that I was just couched. I remember he said it was Kona x choc tai. I would sell body parts to have that again.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Body parts? what arent you telling us KK?! haha! You have people stuffed in your basement? i'm kidding man. Sounds like some good stuff :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Back about 1971 or so, I was in a small town in Nevada. A bunch of us went to Reno and got a single bed room to smoke in. That was back when no one cared if you smoked in a room.

This one guy said "You guys aren't going to believe this stuff" and he got out a paper and the dude just licked it.

Then he laid it out and sprinkled a tiny covering of green shake on it and spiraled it up like a jelly roll.

While I was watching this, I was thinking "This is one cheap dude. Look at that nonsense he's making us smoke!"

Well, I got two small tokes from it, as did the other 8 full grown men.

I thought, "Well, that's enough of this baloney, I'm outta here"

I swear, I told my legs we were leaving....

They weren't listening. I literally could not move my legs. It scared the hell outta me. Heart started pounding, I freaked.

No one in the place noticed cause they were all wasted too.

It was the one and only time I ever smoked any Maui.

The Aurora Indica I have now is the second strongest and it isn't half of what that Maui was.

I will NEVER forget that day!

Stoney Bud said:
Back about 1971 or so, I was in a small town in Nevada. A bunch of us went to Reno and got a single bed room to smoke in. That was back when no one cared if you smoked in a room.

This one guy said "You guys aren't going to believe this stuff" and he got out a paper and the dude just licked it.

Then he laid it out and sprinkled a tiny covering of green shake on it and spiraled it up like a jelly roll.

While I was watching this, I was thinking "This is one cheap dude. Look at that nonsense he's making us smoke!"

Well, I got two small tokes from it, as did the other 8 full grown men.

I thought, "Well, that's enough of this baloney, I'm outta here"

I swear, I told my legs we were leaving....

They weren't listening. I literally could not move my legs. It scared the hell outta me. Heart started pounding, I freaked.

No one in the place noticed cause they were all wasted too.

It was the one and only time I ever smoked any Maui.

The Aurora Indica I have now is the second strongest and it isn't half of what that Maui was.

I will NEVER forget that day!

Aweosme stoney.. I love memories like that :D

We call it Grand Daddy Purps out here in Nor Cal..Half a bulnt Fire's me up..i wish i could find some

Maui..

Is that a strain of MJ??
And can that seed still be found??

mental note** Maui on the to do list

When I was in amsterdam 3 years ago I smoked sweet alaskan and it was strong SSSSSHHHHHIIIIITTTTT!, I tried searching for the seeds which were from apothecary seeds but theres nothing about it on the net at all.
Anybody smoke it before or even heard of sweet alaskan or apothecary seeds?

I must say that I am surprised, and happy to find so many that remember the OL'Days when something exotic came around. Makes me wonder where I was at though cause hybridizing, and cloning, and grafting are what trip my trigger. Now if one could only graft mj.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i smoked some of dj shorts grapekrush it wasnt the most potent ive smoked but it was damn tasty and looked great. I also smoked some hash coated diamond that looked like garbage smelled like chemical tasted great and the high was impressive i remember spending 85 on an 8th bc it was featured in high times and the store owner assured me of its quality. after smoking some and going to my car i was disapointed then like 5-10 minutes later i realized why they called it hash coated diamond!! WA WA WEE WA WA if u guys have a chance to try it go for it the looks and smell dont do it justice

ugghhh between purp. haze ,widow and KB .... all of them messed me up pretty bad ... but the KB i had it was to much ... i mean i smoked like at 5 PM and still felt it when i woke up the nxt morning .. i swear...lolol...couldnt feel my face friggin cracking up ... for stupid stuff ,.. and the rest dont remember ..lol....

but yeah deff. KB dont know whats the original name ... KC braind or Kbomb dont know

Something called God's...plan?!? It was from one of the cali clubs... knocked my socks off!

Latest posts

Back