Strongest weed you've smoked???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked Blueberry, but haven't had enough of it to really make a judgement...right now I'm smokin' Goo (probably Afghooee) that knocks me on me arse...and the Butterscotch Hawaiian x G13 that I just grew out is pretty tasty and an excellent buzz...

Peace...j.b.

Me and my bud got some shoreline the other day. We smoked one bowl between us, two good hits each, at 5:30 then went up to this local music shop. I sat down with a guitar and this little amp that plays these wicked blues midis for you to solo over and the next time I looked at the time it was 8:00 and I was still high as a kite. It just kept waving from being high to being really high.

straight G-13. Cost a fortune for a clone but during and after smoking a joint I drove around a rotary for a good 40 minutes just in circles going round and round

TheStickyIcky said:
White Rhino. Knocked me on my fanny. Me and two friends got lost riding around smoking a blunt.

Haha. I started reading this thread and read my post from July and said...I said fanny??That must have really been some good stuff. Then I noticed it was edited by ma.;)

seen as how where u live will greatly influence what the strongest grade u've smoked is, i'd have to say bout 6-7 years ago got a 3 gram nug bout the half the length of a lighter and as thick as a nickle and a dime put together

known as Pinnconning Paralyzer neon green, with vivdly bright purple rolling up from the stem up the bud. the best part is i got it for only $10 cuz i threw in on a sack with a couple people at lunch time when i was in school said he could get it for a good price, i originally told him he was full of shhit. but when he came back i soon found out he wasn't lying i actually got suspended that day for "smelling like marijuana" didn't have any left i smoked it all on lunch i was ranking bad and looked so blew it was quite noticable, i remember the school police officer saying "You stink like a dope factory" and i just laughed.

the good old days when i didn't have to work everyday and pay bills. lol

the **** muh boy grows.. knocks me off my ask... it's mostly pure northern lights but mixed with another strain.. but it's soo good... that and killer bud

hey stoney ,,,in the late 70's i ran across this stuff called Maui wowie(may be the same),,,the best weed i have ever smoked was this stuff called punta rohas (pionts of red)me and the lady rasta were in mexico on vacation,and oh my god ,,,p,l,r

i gotta go with the g-13. i got this stuff a week ago,packed a fat bonger around noon......at six oclock i finished that hit and didnt smoke till the next day. up until that i woulda went with bubba kush......
happy trails

a sweet blend called carmaliscious!!!! was the strongest, and sweetest...ironically, its also what i just harvested about 4 days ago, so i might be a little biased on that one...but a couple of my friends were drooling after a bowl...the ole "hook me up man" conversations have already started.

Northern Skunk.. grown by ME. It's amazing how potent this stuff is before being handled by the joe blows.

I have to say that the strongest weed I ever smoked.Is the weed that I grow:aok: .Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Haha nice to see everyones stories , i like it :)

kb is nice but i think i like the kush more it had me and a couple of good friends floatin for quite some time, im jealous though ive got to try more. i guess im a cheapo

Well most of the time when I pick up I really dont know what type of weed it is but my faviouts when I knew what it was was Blueberry, Bubblegum, and Madman.
I dont know if madman is a real type, but thats what my dealer called it so thats what Im going to go by.

About 25 years ago.I was working as laborer and this philipino guy they hired after I was there for a while asked me in broken english-"You Want Joint"?
I went over to his place and he says"You Got Cigarette?"
I give this dude a cigarette-he takes it-runs all the tobacco out-then carefully stuffs some bud in-then packs a small ammount of tobacco back in the end.
You could not tell the difference.
I took this "cigarette" home and opened it up and looked at it under a light-nothing but light brown bud and lots of red hairs.
Maybe points of red?
Another friend showed up and I rolled a real thin pinner-I remember 2 hits-High-5 hits gone.
Stuff burned so smooth-did'nt make me cough one bit-and very very white thick smoke-Nothing since has ever hit me like that.

Gb

Chemdawgs original Diesel #1, But Strawberry cough, White widowxAk47, Blueberry, Ak47, and White widow have all been great.

for me it had to be about 5 yrs ago me and my cousin were out and on the hunt when we ran into an old friend at a gas station and told hi we were out looking for some nugz he told us hed get us some stuff that would blow our minds. long story short he makes a call and we all go to his dudes house. His guy tells us that this stuff will put us out for good if we over do it. so were hot into wanting it. get a qt of G-13xAK for 80 bucks packed a small bowl of it and took off. the 3 of us were so freaking stoned we never realized that we had drove across 2 states on some mission trying to find where the Govt was growing the strain to begin with.:rofl: like 3 stoners were going to be able to convince them to sell us some more.

armadgeddon swapped some bud with lad in my local hydro store for some of my pure power plant and went on a whitey from hell

never again

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back