Strongest weed you've smoked???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktownlegend sez: "known as Pinnconning Paralyzer"

I remember this stuff from around the Pinny (Bay City) area...I had some about 10 yrs ago and you are right, it was magnificent...

Peace...j.b.

i bought a quarter of white rhino for 150 one time it lasted me 2 weeks and i was hi the hole 2 weeks smokin 1 hits it was some good stuff i think the guy said it was grown in hydro 2 ,,but all i no is it was good and sticky id love to get some white rihno seeds ,,,its acualy the only grade a buds i ever smoked the rest of the stuff ive smoked was all just regs ,,its been so long i almost forgot but now i can imagin the taste like it was yesterday

The best I smoked was some Home Grown done here at my house, It was a medical strain called Angel Dust. 2 hits I was done, bout a hr or so into it McDonalds was callin my name. **** gave munchies unlike any bud i have ever smoked. Lowrider is deff the 2nd strongest I have smoked

stongest i ever smoked was resin/hash whatever its called, the brown block
back in the late eighties, was called sputnik and it really did space me out
i was trippin, vocal & visual hallucinations
before that, pot just made me laugh then sleepy
strongest since then was a few years ago
i think it was called 'black dominion' or somethin like that
to be honest tho, i prefer a couch lock than a trippy experience
things can get a little to weird out there :eek:

sour diesel probably the craziest stuff I've ever head. It had a real strong diesel smell with a sour hint. Very aptly named strain. Covered in crystals. My friend who got it came in my room and stuck a nug to my monitor and you wish you could scrape the hash it left on your fingers lol.

strongest dose of thc was hash + kif + weed in a blunt.:joint:

id have to say orange kush or blueberry we're my two strongest.... i cant be sure that they really we're what people called them because they weren't home grown but either way a few hits of them and i was done for

Latest posts

Back