SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new leaves don’t seem to have the issues. I just took this picture. Looks like maybe she wants to flower like her sister dosidos
want to get the cal mag and nutes in them without overwatering. Should dry out with the hot temps
View attachment 298829

yep , minor nute Deficiency…..calcium

but yeah , your plant looks beautiful

calgal.png

LOL

Roster I think you are correct. I definitely have these sapsuckers on my plants. Sounds like they are looking for the moisture in the plants. I give the plants a mist of spinosad just about every morning when I say hello to them. Don’t think them sapsuckers mind it much... but the leaves are similar looking to calmag deficiency too so I may have both issues

Roster I think you are correct. I definitely have these sapsuckers on my plants. Sounds like they are looking for the moisture in the plants. I give the plants a mist of spinosad just about every morning when I say hello to them. Don’t think them sapsuckers mind it much... but the leaves are similar looking to calmag deficiency too so I may have both issues
Oh nice play I see what you are doing LOL

I don’t think mites Pute. Looks like cal mag deficiency maybe? It’s only had two small servings of cal mag along with nutes since they’ve been outside. I took a closeup of both sides of the leaves to make sure but what do you think?
View attachment 298824View attachment 298825
I forget who told me about Cal Mag +, it has Iron and magnesium too, I use 5 mil per gal once a week. I also use monosilicic acid 5 mil per gal every watering. The silicon is in the acidic form of 3 on the Ph scale so you need to ch the Ph before feeding you're plants.

Attachments

• CalMg+.jpg
    CalMg+.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • Silicon.jpg
    Silicon.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back