Summer 09 New crop growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score
Well here I go again.. the mother plant that we posted earlier this season is still growing, but we had a mite issue that just about took her out. Got rid of the mite, cloned her and now see what we have..... pics below.
The 2 clones are growing at different rates and its looking like we should have bud from the mother plant, and the first of the 2 clones first, then the second clone, then the 2 seedlings we planted as well.
We are re doing the green house to be more open on the bottom and sides to allow more air flow and hopefully avoid the mildew we had last season and the season before.
I am trying to do this as natural as possible without lights or fans and such. So far ... GOOD!

the first 2 pics are the clones, and the bottom 2 are the seedlings.

IMG_1744_1.jpgIMG_1745_1.jpg

IMG_1746_1.jpgIMG_1747_1.jpg

Looking good so far keep up the good work and watch over your babies.

IMG_1750.jpgIMG_1751.jpgIMG_1752.jpg
Clone 1 and clone2 and top of clone 2
IMG_1754.jpgIMG_1755.jpg
seedling 1 and seedling2
IMG_1756.jpgIMG_1757.jpg

Mother plant and top of her

These 4 plant are totally puzzling to me. Both clones and both seedlings were planted at the same time, Yet they all are growing at a different rate. The seedling 1 is only about 8 inches tall, which is planted in a pot, and the other which is planted in the ground is way over 3 feet. Same with the clones, only difference is clones are both planted in pots .. one is only about a foot tall and the other is well over 3 feet and much bushier.
It's all good though, cause they are all growing very nicely.
Just puzzled. Oh and yes they are all growing under the same outdoor conditions.
Hope you all enjoy the pics.

i know it was night during the photoshoot, however your plants seem to be drooping some..and are yellowing severely in some others. What grow medium are you using in the potted ones, and have you fed them yet? They look to me to be in need of some food.... That should help their perkiness...The Outdoor plants I have are dark dark green (lots of nitrogen in local dirt) and have perky happy fan leaves that reach out for the sun.....good luck! oh, BTW, the severe differences in the growing patterns has nothing to do with the same conditions, it's most likely to do with poor genetics. That and the lack of food..good luck!

Here's some day pics. They are all plenty healthy. (Excluding the Mother)

IMG_1770.jpgIMG_1774.jpg

These 2 were planted in the same pot ( left) and are now potted in separate pots. Left is a clone and right is a seedling. Both are kept outdoors as much as possible. We take them to cover should we get a strong rain or storm. Both have doubled in size since getting own pots.

IMG_1772.jpgIMG_1773.jpg
This is the other seedling, Difference, it's planted in the ground, in the green house.

IMG_1776.jpgIMG_1777.jpgIMG_1778.jpg
This one is the bigger clone. She is budding now and doing very nicely. She is planted in a pot in the green house

There is a picture of the mother plant in previous post we cloned from, infested with spider mites, my son in law sprayed with NEEM and showered it and sprayed it a second time to prevent, but burned the heck out of her. We are lucky she is even still alive. She too is going into bud somewhat.. We shall see:hubba:

Every night the leaves turn downward and go to sleep, and upward again with the sun. I'm using my compost and garden soil.. what ever is on sale. I feed just about monthly or as needed by the plants.. Schultz ... they let me know. Any other yellowing you are seeing is from over watering. I did the same with our corn.
Mother Nature is my medium.

IMG_1769.jpg

Giant Pumpkin plant.. just a share

These are the 2 clones we got from the mother plant
IMG_1817.jpgIMG_1818.jpg
and these are the seedlings, one on the right is in the ground and the other in a pot.
IMG_1819.jpgIMG_1820.jpg
tops of the seedlings
IMG_1821.jpgIMG_1822.jpg
tops of the clones
IMG_1823.jpgIMG_1824.jpg
The brown plant in the back is the last of the Roma tomatoes we grew.. and they were yummy, so if the plants taste as good as the tomatoes, I am gonna be one Happy Grower!

Was out checking the tops and trichs for harvesting, almost there, I would say mayhaps 2-3 weeks more.. I can not wait. When I came in the house after inspection, all I could smell were my girls.. YUMMY..

Looks great! Good luck to the finish...

I trimmed some bud two days ago. My hands still wreak! I have scrubbed them so many times and can't seam to get rid of the oils... Well, I haven;t tried all that hard, but I have washed many time. :rolleyes:

How long have they been in flower?

Those pics are not close enough.

:peace:

thanks for response.. they have been in flower for 6-7 weeks now. See I knew I needed a stronger magnifier.. Guess I will be taking a trip to Wally world to see what I can find.
They all are starting to turn red haired, not alot but more each day. Will be posting more pics hopefully later today after I get a better magnifier.
Thanks again..

they look to be 50/50 OT.:)

they do not look 7 weeks flowering to me though. i would let them go another 2 weeks, then show us again. IMHO...

I agree with Irish. Wait 2 weeks, then show the trichs again. Chopping now is not a good idea. Both the yield and buzz will be less than desirable. Sativa hybrids can be sooooooo slow to finish. They look good, though.

thanks everyone... Hippie, Irish, 420 and AMM..
Now that I know what I'm looking at, I was thinking 3 weeks, that will put us at almost the full moon. I cant wait.
As for the strain Irish, I really do not know. I have had the seeds for years and I was really surprised that they even sprouted. As for the clones, they too were some bag seed we had planted last year and donated a plant to a friend of mine and he gifted the mother back to us as a clone off the one we gifted him.
Thanks again .. I will post again next week now that I have a stronger magnifier.

cut off.jpg

This is the top of the plant we have in the ground. GGRRRRRRRR

IMG_1856.jpg

I've been doing the same, every other day or so. Nothing too serious as I have plenty to go around, but still no fun. GL bro. Keep her happy and nothing you can complain about when doing your best...

Latest posts

Back