Summer 09 New crop growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DL.. but it would be sista not bro, thats OK... I hear ya, doing the best I can plus being able to maintian son in law from getting overly anxious and wanting to harvest everything early. I was kinda PO'd at him for messing with them to begin with, but now am a little relieved that he discovered the rot. He has been forgiven for now. Long story ...Thanks again

the thing with outdoor plants is they have to have 12/12 or the thc wont mature right i had a bagseed go 16-18 weeks a few years back and all the thc was still clear onlyy got me a energetic buzz so make sure there is no lights on at night that disturb your lady i had to build a darkspot becuase of this

thanks for the input eastla, she is in a very good spot for darkness all night from sunset to sunrise. We are having a great deal of cooler, much cooler nights now, and the dew factor has been very high at night. I think this is where my moisture is coming from. I am seeing fungus on some of the larger leave on the bottom of the plants, not alot, but concerns me still. Plus my veges that we ahve growing is showing the same type of leaf rot... sucks, I will sure hate to have to harvest before its time once more. The past 2 years we have had to harvest early due to mold and bud rot. So far nothing else has reared its ugliness.

top1857.jpgIMG_1857.jpgIMG_1858.jpg
this is the top of the next picture seed far right is a clone
IMG_1859.jpgIMG_1860.jpg
left Clone right , the remainder of the molding one. Its my Christmas tree.
We smoked the good part of the top after carefully and impatiently drying a little faster, YUM! I am going to be very Thanksful this fall and winter.
Next posting will probabbly be harvest, so see everyone in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back